Magpul Rigger

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Read about that one. Was interested in one till I saw the price. Nice looking though.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    I agree with a pass. Bet after they sell the numbered ones they make non numbered ones since they are tooled up at a lower cost

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    $500 for a pocket knife I'd probably lose in a year? Nope. Spyderco is just fine.

If I spend $500 on a blade, it better be Japanese folded steel and at least 30" long...

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I’d be in for one. I like the simplicity of it and the price is not crazy, I’ve paid more for folders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    The struggle is real no doubt

Haha! I hear ya Motor. I’m sure the majority of us have been there too! I know I am. Have. Long time ago. Ok, last week, but I’m doing better.

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Yep, $425 is a pretty common price.

I mean, what is the street price on the new Striders that Medford is making? $600, right?

Medford production knives are in the $700+ price point. My last Strider was under $400, but it was an older less valuable SnG. I ended up trading it to a dealer for a new Type 2 RMR.

Funny that people will spend crazy money on seemingly simple things, but scoff at a knife in the same price range.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I mean, what is the street price on the new Striders that Medford is making? $600, right?

Medford production knives are in the $700+ price point. My last Strider was under $400, but it was an older less valuable SnG. I ended up trading it to a dealer for a new Type 2 RMR.

Funny that people will spend crazy money on seemingly simple things, but scoff at a knife in the same price range.

Yep. All of my striders started out at $425-600, they were more on the secondary market for sure. My CRKs were around the same price as well. I don’t mind because they have great materials and my dealings with CRK was second to none

Top Bottom