10,000 Pieces of Iron,Steel and Bronze!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N4sir

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Perusing the lot of revolvers there sure a lot of western style guns........ Can you imagine if they had the quality of handguns we have today how many more would have died? I mean having something like a S&W 19, 66, 67, or a Colt Python or Diamondback not to mention a semi auto would have made a lot more men more deadly. Of course you've got to be willing to pull the trigger but can you imagine that? Not to be disrespectful toward native Americans but they might have been completely wiped out with today's handguns.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Perusing the lot of revolvers there sure a lot of western style guns........ Can you imagine if they had the quality of handguns we have today how many more would have died? I mean having something like a S&W 19, 66, 67, or a Colt Python or Diamondback not to mention a semi auto would have made a lot more men more deadly. Of course you've got to be willing to pull the trigger but can you imagine that? Not to be disrespectful toward native Americans but they might have been completely wiped out with today's handguns.

I guess if thats all you had then you had better learn how to work it baby!!! Or pick a different line of work hahaha

Top Bottom