Old Derps and Shopping Carts

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I guess this old Ginsel D**k doesn't know what a dash cam is?

Whats the fine for ''B'' slapping an old mullet like this?

Attachments

• 20190123_162103.jpg
      20190123_162103.jpg
      220 KB · Views: 174

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Hang on,After further review,Old Ginsel ''D'' left the cart and along comes a young honey and bang! Hits the cart!

Zero ''F'ks'' given by either one!!!

Maybe some day I can return the favor?

Attachments

• 20190123_174034.jpg
      20190123_174034.jpg
      218.8 KB · Views: 118
    • 20190123_174021.jpg
      20190123_174021.jpg
      220 KB · Views: 131

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Back in the day I was with my cousin he just spent good money getting his Ford Maverick painted to get it 100 prevent. As it had a few small dings. He parks away from everyone. As he is walking away some taps it then opens the door on it. He walks back tells them shows them. And demands they fix it. They refuse. So he lets them get in the store and caves the fender and water in with his steel toes. He was that guy.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Back in the day I was with my cousin he just spent good money getting his Ford Maverick painted to get it 100 prevent. As it had a few small dings. He parks away from everyone. As he is walking away some taps it then opens the door on it. He walks back tells them shows them. And demands they fix it. They refuse. So he lets them get in the store and caves the fender and water in with his steel toes. He was that guy.

I like your cousin!

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Spell check got me was supposed to read fender and quarter. Sadly he passed in 2013.
    I would never and don't recomnded that apaoch. Or braking the law. Just pointing out there are those out there who will.

BrandonPle

Gunlover
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Watson
    I think it's clear that this is retaliation for messing with his homeboys hunting land .
    I would probably expect more carnage like this in the future.

Last edited:

mike84z28

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Kenner
    That's why I take my 99 Honda accord POS to Walmart. The only ding on my 2015 2500HD is from a cart at Walmart, never again.

RaleighReloader

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 30, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    When I go anywhere with a parking lot, I always park at the back, or far enough back to avoid being near other vehicles. Walking the bit of extra distance is good for me, and it means I never have to worry about door dings, idiots with shopping carts, kids running amok, etc.

Mike

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La

Attachments

• Gator.jpg
      Gator.jpg
      102.1 KB · Views: 82

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    You know those locks you get with every new firearm? These are intended to keep you from shooting parking violators.

The way they work, is you place one of those chinky padlocks around the wheel spoke of a parking lot violator. You can also place one around their door handle. Since you're not really damaging anything, you've committed no crime.

You get your satisfaction without shooting anybody, and the parking lot idiot gets to have a shop technician charge them $50 to remove a padlock that's making their tire out of balance.

Win Win

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    You know those locks you get with every new firearm? These are intended to keep you from shooting parking violators.

The way they work, is you place one of those chinky padlocks around the wheel spoke of a parking lot violator. You can also place one around their door handle. Since you're not really damaging anything, you've committed no crime.

You get your satisfaction without shooting anybody, and the parking lot idiot gets to have a shop technician charge them $50 to remove a padlock that's making their tire out of balance.

Win Win

This is an absolutely brilliant idea!

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Win Win

Genius!

Attachments

• like-button-2015-06.jpg
      like-button-2015-06.jpg
      41.5 KB · Views: 51

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    So I go through life and meet "quality" folks like "shopping kart guy" and I like many others like to give proper identification to these folks. So help me here:
    "Shopping Kart Douche" some how come to mind first, as I was impressed on another thread here by "Douche Canoe".
    Feel free to share any other "proper" I.d.'s for such said folks. :mamoru:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    So I go through life and meet "quality" folks like "shopping kart guy" and I like many others like to give proper identification to these folks. So help me here:
    "Shopping Kart Douche" some how come to mind first, as I was impressed on another thread here by "Douche Canoe".
    Feel free to share any other "proper" I.d.'s for such said folks. :mamoru:

You have to be ''oilfield'' to understand our extended and colorful terminology.

Top Bottom