Old Derps and Shopping Carts

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    You have to be ''oilfield'' to understand our extended and colorful terminology.

Oh I do! Quite familiar. We had pet names for just about everyone we worked with, most being x-rated in description. But as the company we worked for became more "sensitive", they started hauling people up to H.R. and firing them. So we "limited" ourselves to what we said and who we said it around. :noes:

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    You know those locks you get with every new firearm? These are intended to keep you from shooting parking violators.

The way they work, is you place one of those chinky padlocks around the wheel spoke of a parking lot violator. You can also place one around their door handle. Since you're not really damaging anything, you've committed no crime.

You get your satisfaction without shooting anybody, and the parking lot idiot gets to have a shop technician charge them $50 to remove a padlock that's making their tire out of balance.

Win Win

I can't explain the level of amusement this would give me. I'm reminded of jumbo zip-ties attached to driveshafts. By the way if you haven't ever heard it, the jumbos will make you think something is coming apart.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I like to follow sub-humans like the Kart Douche around the store after I see them play parking lot bumper cars. I usually make comments at regular talking volume about them. I get some strange looks, but it is a blast making fun of people in public. I also like to embarrass my wife by mimicking the cackling laughs of old ladies when we go out to eat. I am a bit throwed off I guess, but at least I am having a good time.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom