On One Saturday 1 / 26th

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Many years ago I was Married.
    I have some great pics and even Video of the reception but that this one was funny.
    opened the door for her the 1st time, The Second Time! And she gits of the car a 3rd to go back in and grab more crap from the reception. Keep in mind this may have been one of the last Pony Cars so we had no real trunk or rear seat.
    Eat Steak And Fixings at the place I worked at fir 15 years as a second job. Nice place with a 250,000 Gallon Salt Water Aquarium with Sharks.

Attachments

• Weddingone.jpg
      Weddingone.jpg
      32.3 KB · Views: 117

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Many years ago I was Married.
    I have some great pics and even Video of the reception but that this one was funny.
    opened the door for her the 1st time, The Second Time! And she gits of the car a 3rd to go back in and grab more crap from the reception. Keep in mind this may have been one of the last Pony Cars so we had no real trunk or rear seat.
    Eat Steak And Fixings at the place I worked at fir 15 years as a second job. Nice place with a 250,000 Gallon Salt Water Aquarium with Sharks.

Attachments

• like-button-2015-06.jpg
      like-button-2015-06.jpg
      41.5 KB · Views: 49

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    FYI} it was normal to swim in the tank. The only way to clean the glass. Plus Jack would do shows at Saturday lunch and at night when the bar was open. They had 3 Types. The nurse that were tame and bottom feeders. Regular Black Tip Gulf Sharks and the Tiger. The Tiger were bad ass.
    Jack would just stay still and not swim simply just hold a dead fish and the would pass by and grab it.
    That guy panicked and the shark bitt down and dragged him but did not shake side to side as it would have ripped it up. Thus just stitches {plenty of them}
    They had a girl {Hot One} who would wear a Mermaid Tail and swim during bar hours. No problem.
    Jack had asked if we would get be married in the tank but knew my wife to be would say no.
    That Glass was 5.75" think Bullet Proof Plexi that was held in place by the force of the water pushing on it.
    One time Dad and I was in there and was cleaning up when some idiot that was tossed out the night before came back. He was bailed out and drove his car there still drunk. He shot a 32acp Auto at the 1/4" Plate Foyer and figured it would go across the whole building and pop the glass.
    I saw it brake the glass and made a small smude on the "Plexi" and fell on the floor.
    JPSO was called and picked him up on vets. They came and wanted the bullets from inside and the brass I left in place but marked the locations of still in the lot.
    It was shot up one other time was there as well. Same reason wanted to pop the tank and flood the place.
    That tank was almost the whole length and went down below the inside floor. and above the ceiling.Iit was deep and long and had a catwalk upstairs

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nexus2024
    Top Bottom