Drones in the Sky?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N4sir

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    I just came in from putting bird seed out in the yard. It is completely overcast here this morning and as I turn to come back inside I look up in the sky and see a light blink just once. Not like I was looking low in the horizon but I'd guess 45 degrees off of straight up. Didn't seem like a plane and it was waaaayyy......... up there.
    Do drones fly overhead of metropolitan areas and why would a light blink on one? I am NOT a conspiracy theorist just to be clear! Lol........

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I just came in from putting bird seed out in the yard. It is completely overcast here this morning and as I turn to come back inside I look up in the sky and see a light blink just once. Not like I was looking low in the horizon but I'd guess 45 degrees off of straight up. Didn't seem like a plane and it was waaaayyy......... up there.
    Do drones fly overhead of metropolitan areas and why would a light blink on one? I am NOT a conspiracy theorist just to be clear! Lol........

Relax comrade, It's only a weather balloon and nothing more!!!

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Oh I'm not worried. I was just curious as to why IF it was why a drone would be flying below cloud cover. Weather balloons have lights too? I guess so with planes in the air too?

Sure thing,We almost ran into a radar jammier one day out in the Gulf,Seems war planes were conducting ''exercises''over the Gulf in preparation to go over and kick Saddam's azz

The military puts all sorts of strange things in the air,But everything is a weather balloon...hahaha

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    these are not the drones you are looking for

Attachments

• ef1.jpg
      ef1.jpg
      11.2 KB · Views: 56

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    At the Kenner Gun Show, Saturday, I bought a Q-36 explosive space modulator just for those drones that keep hoovering over my house.

You should get one too. See the little fellow named Marvin.

Last edited:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    A man that lived on my dads street was telling me:
    He was In BR at a 24-hour convenience store when he saw Aliens.
    Earlier that night he was in some sort of confrontation with the clerk.
    A few hours later as he was setting down for bed behind the store he spotted a UFO!
    He thinking quickly ran and hid only to have it's bright lights follow him no matter where he went. Hiding in a dumpster as not to get picked up by the white light and transported like on Star Trek and be captured.
    After some time he looked out to see it hovering so he flicked his Bic. And seeing that he was of high intellect they were scared and flew away.
    I asked why would they be scared of "Fire" when they were capable of interstellar travel? He said plainly they just are.
    But did agree that they were very smart as the had concealed that fact they there were not of this world by.
    Disguising The Craft as a Police Helicopter.
    Note} Drugs are bad

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    A man that lived on my dads street was telling me:
    He was In BR at a 24-hour convenience store when he saw Aliens.
    Earlier that night he was in some sort of confrontation with the clerk.
    A few hours later as he was setting down for bed behind the store he spotted a UFO!
    He thinking quickly ran and hid only to have it's bright lights follow him no matter where he went. Hiding in a dumpster as not to get picked up by the white light and transported like on Star Trek and be captured.
    After some time he looked out to see it hovering so he flicked his Bic. And seeing that he was of high intellect they were scared and flew away.
    I asked why would they be scared of "Fire" when they were capable of interstellar travel? He said plainly they just are.
    But did agree that they were very smart as the had concealed that fact they there were not of this world by.
    Disguising The Craft as a Police Helicopter.
    Note} Drugs are bad

340six you keep some hilarious company. I had some buddies in my younger days toke some salvia (I believe it was still legal way back then in Mississippi). The stories they told afterwords were priceless. I should have grab a recorder and made a movie. Someone should have profited from their stupidity.

Top Bottom