Low Speed High Drag

User Info Menu

Gen 3 Glock 22

Gen 3 Glock 22
    2 Mags
    Night Sights - 2012 Manufacture
    Box & Papers

$375

Last edited by Leadfoot; January 30th, 2019 at 06:38 PM.
    "They're ivory. Only a pimp from a cheap New Orleans whorehouse would carry a pearl-handled pistol." - General George Patton

All Items Posted For Sale Are From My Own Private, Personal Collection. Any Opinions Given Do Not Reflect The Official Policy Of Any Local, State Or Federal Agency.

Reloader

User Info Menu

Location?

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtchevy841 View Post
    Location?
    Says Livingston under his avatar
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Reloader

User Info Menu

Doesn’t come up on mine. Under pic and leadfoot just says low speed high drag don’t see Livingston anywhere. I see on other posts people say the same thing. Is there something certain members can see that others can’t.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

It might have to do with how you are looking at the site. I think mobile and tapitalk don't show everything. On the full site in desktop mode, it should show up. The rules state a location must be given. We've suggested people put the location in the post itself but it's not in the rules where the location must be listed.

Screen Shot 2019-01-27 at 9.18.51 PM.png

Reloader

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    It might have to do with how you are looking at the site. I think mobile and tapitalk don't show everything. On the full site in desktop mode, it should show up. The rules state a location must be given. We've suggested people put the location in the post itself but it's not in the rules where the location must be listed.

Screen Shot 2019-01-27 at 9.18.51 PM.png
    Ok I am on cell phone. Yeah mine doesn’t show that under pic.

Low Speed High Drag

User Info Menu

Glad thats settled. Livingston Parish bump.
    "They're ivory. Only a pimp from a cheap New Orleans whorehouse would carry a pearl-handled pistol." - General George Patton

All Items Posted For Sale Are From My Own Private, Personal Collection. Any Opinions Given Do Not Reflect The Official Policy Of Any Local, State Or Federal Agency.

Low Speed High Drag

User Info Menu

Bump.

Low Speed High Drag

User Info Menu

Hump day bump.

User Info Menu

Is your Glock 22 still available? If so text me at 504-495-5109. Thank you