Goodell Speaks

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I have no dog in this fight as I am not a football fan.
    And dislike the Coach for his gun hate.
    But think the what was done is wrong as no matter what the Saints and sports, in general, does bring in a lot of $ to the city.
    To see the negative impact

Old School

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    DTR
    I stopped watching the NFL. My sundays are much better now. But it is my under standing that if the saints would have scored more points than the rams, they would of won the game

HotRod61

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2018
    Hattiesburg,MS
    First I’m not a saints fan at all. Let’s just say it was my upbringing.

Goodell oh our bad.....
    Sorry Saints.
    The fix was in the market is bigger in Rams territory so the NFL
    makes more money if the rams are in the super bowl.

The out come might have been different if the referees wasn’t paided by the NFL.Thats never going to happen.
    Just sayin.....

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I have gone from betting a lot of games and watching all of them no matter who it was and when it was when I was younger, to now only watching the Saints (and only if they are winning). When Drew Brees walks out of the dome for the last time, I may never watch pro football ever again.

That being said. No one ever promised any fan that this version of football was anything more than entertainment. Put on by a cabal of money grubbing rich people. There is no promise of fairness backed by a code of integrity with strict penalties for those that don't adhere. It is an arbitrary process in which these sanctions or penalties are doled out.

Goodell is a douche! But he is a money making douche, and that is all that matters to these owners. For those that don't know; there was a time (albeit a long time ago), when almost half of the NFL teams lost money each year.

The Saints were blatantly robbed! But who expected the NFL to take a moral high ground on this? The only thing that will make this billionaire boys club pay attention is a revenue hit. Like when Kapperneck started his crap. The only thing Saints' fans can hope for is a very low rated Super Bowl. That would be the only vindication you will get or can expect.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom