NEW Black Aces Semiauto Shockwave

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    We just got our first batch in. Looks like its legit Mossberg 500 on the ass end! also drilled and tapped for Mossberg 500 on top of the receiver.

jdB6anV.jpg

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    They are. Im gonna order a mesa tactical low adapter to see if it spaces out correctly and if it needs some trimming or not.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    From what I can gather it is a Turkish clone type setup that has furniture compatibility with mossberg 500 590.

Price is way better than the semi auto Remington.

I have not read much in the way of end user forum posts. I need to do that.

I have a tac14 and a shockwave. They are more on the budget end of pump shotguns, not as smooth as a wingmaster or an older 500. Completely serviceable, and very fun to shoot. Recoil control with the birds head grip is great, does not beat you up like a regular pistol grip shotty.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    What does this do that the Mossberg and Remington variants don’t?

Kinda dated now (theres many other variants out at this point and other similar guns)but...I was really just trying to demonstrate the fact that it is compatible with a couple Mossberg accessory features.

So some basic differences:

Its a semi auto. At the time of the original post it was one of two available common variant "other" 12ga semiauto pistol grip firearms in the US.

Mossberg doesn't have a semi auto variant "other" 12ga firearm at this point.

Remington does and did have the semi auto Tac 13 at the time of the original post, but it was a higher MSRP(almost twice the Black Aces depicted).

It appears to be much more resistant to rust compared to a Remington...just like just about any other gun other than current production blued Remington. It appears to be much lighter in weight than the Tac13.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom