AAF (Alliance of American Football)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mineralman55

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Northshore
    It's about what I expected. For the most part, everyone looked rusty, especially the quarterback play and the receivers, defenses were pretty good, but many of these guys haven't played in a couple of years. It's going to take a bit of time to get up to speed. As the commentators said, this is a developmental league, designed to give players who never got the playing time and snaps to get the experience they needed. One thing I really liked is the way they speeded up the game with the 35 second time clock and a LOT fewer commercials. The NFL has become an advertising bulletin board for sponsors and the game is almost secondary. I also suspect the powers that be in the AAF told the players to knock off the "look at me" showboating BS. There was very little of it. I'm so tired of that $h!t.
    All in all, I think it was a good start.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    It's about what I expected. For the most part, everyone looked rusty, especially the quarterback play and the receivers, defenses were pretty good, but many of these guys haven't played in a couple of years. It's going to take a bit of time to get up to speed. As the commentators said, this is a developmental league, designed to give players who never got the playing time and snaps to get the experience they needed. One thing I really liked is the way they speeded up the game with the 35 second time clock and a LOT fewer commercials. The NFL has become an advertising bulletin board for sponsors and the game is almost secondary. I also suspect the powers that be in the AAF told the players to knock off the "look at me" showboating BS. There was very little of it. I'm so tired of that $h!t.
    All in all, I think it was a good start.

This was my take on it as well. It has potential

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    82   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    I didn’t get a chance to catch yesterday’s games, but I’ll be checking out the game at 3:00 today. If that tickles my interests at all, I’ll also watch some of the 7:00 game.

Top Bottom