(3) Heckler & Koch 94/MP5K Set w/S&H Auto Sears - $150,000

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    https://www.eurooptic.com/Heckler-K...7&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=avantlink

(3) Heckler & Koch 94/MP5K Set w/S&H Auto Sears - $150,000.00 +$9.99 shipping (seriously, if you are spending $150K on 3 rifles, couldn't they throw in the shipping for free?)

Description
    This is the ultimate MP5 collector package, it contains three fully transferable Class III MP5 rifles converted by S&H Arms MFC Co. with consecutive serial numbers. These three rifles represent the most popular models of the legendary Heckler & Koch MP5: The standard MP5 with fixed stock, the suppressed MP5 SD with retractable stock, and the compact MP5 K with retractable stock and forward vertical grip. Each rifle is chambered for 9x19 and is designed to be as close to the HK factory automatic MP5 models as possible—you will not find any “improvised” designs on any of these rifles.

Each rifle features the West German trigger group and West German paddle release. The rifles have two fire settings the semi-automatic and burst fire. These rifles fire from a closed bolt position using a delayed roller blowback operating system like factory MP5 machine guns. The receivers on these MP5s we’re heliarc welded, correctly remarked, and refinished at the time of conversion by S&H. The package includes with the original paperwork including user manuals for the original HK semi-auto MP5s and the S&H Conversion Manuals.

ssgsimon

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 6, 2014
    lafayette
    Weird, when I post to someone selling something cool, I get it removed and talked to like a child, but when you do it all is good.

Nice!

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Weird, when I post to someone selling something cool, I get it removed and talked to like a child, but when you do it all is good.

Nice!

He is not selling them.your post is completely out of context with the rest of what the thread was about.
    You can always PM if you see something is not right or report it. Or pm me. Or anyone esle if thungs,are wrong. Feal free to.

Top Bottom