Join BayouShooter For Free

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    any snake/reptile breeders/sellers on here

    or know of any shows going on soon?
    im looking for a desert boa or rosy boa for my daughter.
    the few people ive seen selling have adult snakes at very above average prices for very average snakes.

    i know repticon will be at llamar dixon in oct.

  2. #2
    Moving forward

    User Info Menu

    There’s one guy on here that used to deal with the venomous kind vs the squeezy kind like boas.

  3. #3
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    yea, i remember he had a big lizard of some type as well.

  4. #4
    Training Ferrous Metal

    User Info Menu

    Luke at Bronze Serpent Reptiles in BR usually has some nice snakes at reasonable prices. He usually has pet rocks (ball pythons) of various morphs, Sand boas and colubrid snakes. He breeds all those locally and I have never seen one of his snakes unhealthy. I know people who can just order you a snake for a good price (and they might get it from Luke anyway), Luke breeds them and has great quality animals. Even if his prices are higher than others, I would still buy one of his snakes. He has supplies and live feeders also.

  5. #5
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by troy_mclure View Post
    yea, i remember he had a big lizard of some type as well.
    tegu maybe? Asian water monitor? I'm going to be looking to get a Black and White Argentine Tegu next year once we get our house and are settled in.
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

    Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

  6. #6
    Long live the 10mm

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by kcinnick View Post
    Luke at Bronze Serpent Reptiles in BR usually has some nice snakes at reasonable prices. He usually has pet rocks (ball pythons) of various morphs, Sand boas and colubrid snakes. He breeds all those locally and I have never seen one of his snakes unhealthy. I know people who can just order you a snake for a good price (and they might get it from Luke anyway), Luke breeds them and has great quality animals. Even if his prices are higher than others, I would still buy one of his snakes. He has supplies and live feeders also.
    I second Luke at Bronze Serpent. I use to play paintball with him, his brother and their dad. Good people and Luke probably has close to 20 years experience if not more with snakes.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/categ...8878061156411/

  7. #7
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by KDerekT83 View Post
    tegu maybe? Asian water monitor? I'm going to be looking to get a Black and White Argentine Tegu next year once we get our house and are settled in.
    gotta be careful of tegu, they can turn aggressive very easily. many places are now considering bans because they are such tenacious survivors.

  8. #8
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintball View Post
    I second Luke at Bronze Serpent. I use to play paintball with him, his brother and their dad. Good people and Luke probably has close to 20 years experience if not more with snakes.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/categ...8878061156411/
    thanks, ive messaged him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •