Join BayouShooter For Free
Cajun Ammo

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Used Hogue 10-22 Rubber OverMolded Stock - $40

I had this on a 10/22 after stock and before a Magpul X-22. There is nothing wrong with it. I just went with the Magpul and this has been sitting in my toy box for a while. It was taken care of while it was being used but it was used. No hardware included. There are a few surface scuffs and scratches. You can see some of them in the pictures. But the iPhone must have a pretty good camera because the scuffs/scratches are not nearly as noticeable to the naked eye.

$40 or best offer. It's taking up space and I won't be using it so I will entertain any REASONABLE offers. Please do not make any cash offers in the thread. I'm also open to trades: ammo (9mm, 5.56, .308, .22LR 40 gr or subsonic, 50 BMG), magazines (Glock 17, AR15, AR10), fully registered drop-in auto sear, or more that I can't think of right now.

FTF in the Baton Rouge/Central/Denham Springs/Zachary area. I will ship for an additional $25 shipping and handling fee. (I don't want to deal with shipping so it must be financially beneficial for me to do so.)

PM through the site is the best way to contact me.

IMG_9313.jpegIMG_2420.jpgIMG_2419.jpegIMG_9506.jpegIMG_5566.jpeg

On Target

User Info Menu

For standard or bull barrel?
    It takes all kinds to make the world go round, some just make it go slower than others.
    Some things in life truly are self-inflicted, especially at election times.
    USPSA #A-76650

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by James Thibodeau View Post
    For standard or bull barrel?
    I'm 95% sure it's for bull barrels. When I got the the Hunter stock, I had a bull barrel on the rifle. And the barrel channel is a uniform size and doesn't taper.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Blackhawk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    $40 or best offer. It's taking up space and I won't be using it so I will entertain any REASONABLE offers. Please do not make any cash offers in the thread. I'm also open to trades: ammo (9mm, 5.56, .308, .22LR 40 gr or subsonic, 50 BMG), magazines (Glock 17, AR15, AR10), fully registered drop-in auto sear, or more that I can't think of right now.
    If you are REALLY interested in a registered drop-in auto sear, I saw recently that Midwest Tactical had them for only $32,000, but I'm sure you'd have to add the $200 transfer tax. Great stock, great price, free bump.
    Phu Bai, Vietnam, 1968-69
    Baghdad, Iraq, 2004-05