SOLD: Used Hogue 10-22 Rubber OverMolded Stock - $40 (Free bag added 02/21/2019)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I had this on a 10/22 after stock and before a Magpul X-22. There is nothing wrong with it. I just went with the Magpul and this has been sitting in my toy box for a while. It was taken care of while it was being used but it was used. No hardware included. There are a few surface scuffs and scratches. You can see some of them in the pictures. But the iPhone must have a pretty good camera because the scuffs/scratches are not nearly as noticeable to the naked eye.

$40. It's taking up space and I won't be using it. My asking price is just above 50% of what most places sell it for new and 55% off the MSRP. And I'm throwing in an unused (albeit medium quality) double rifle bag for free. I believe my asking price is more than fair. If you find a used stock that you can get for less than what I'm asking, I will consider taking less than $40. I'm also open to trades: ammo (9mm, 5.56, .308, .22LR 40 gr or subsonic, 50 BMG), magazines (Glock 17, AR15, AR10), fully registered drop-in auto sear, or more that I can't think of right now. Please do not make any cash offers in the thread.

FTF in the Baton Rouge/Central/Denham Springs/Zachary area. I will ship for an additional $25 shipping and handling fee. (I don't want to deal with shipping so it must be financially beneficial for me to do so.)

PM through the site is the best way to contact me.

IMG_9313.jpegIMG_2420.jpgIMG_2419.jpegIMG_9506.jpegIMG_5566.jpeg

Free cheap 39" double rifle bag with ftf stock pickup. This is a cheap chinese bag that cost me around $40. I do not like it so it is just sitting around taking up space. If you but the stock, you can have the cheap bag for free. You may like it. Or you may not like it and give it away to the next person.

bag003.jpegbag004.jpegbag001.jpg

Attachments

• bag002.jpg
      bag002.jpg
      102.4 KB · Views: 45
    • bag005.jpeg
      bag005.jpeg
      37.9 KB · Views: 45
    Last edited:

Blackhawk

Blackhawk
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Pollock LA
    $40 or best offer. It's taking up space and I won't be using it so I will entertain any REASONABLE offers. Please do not make any cash offers in the thread. I'm also open to trades: ammo (9mm, 5.56, .308, .22LR 40 gr or subsonic, 50 BMG), magazines (Glock 17, AR15, AR10), fully registered drop-in auto sear, or more that I can't think of right now.

If you are REALLY interested in a registered drop-in auto sear, I saw recently that Midwest Tactical had them for only $32,000, but I'm sure you'd have to add the $200 transfer tax. Great stock, great price, free bump.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I bought one of these from another member here for an insanely cheap price . I LOVE IT ! Free bump .

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nexus2024
    Top Bottom