US Being distroyed from with in!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Troedoff

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Prairieville
    If I ever repatriate it will be to Fiji or one of the lesser Pacific Islands. When I decide to get away from the BS, it will be to a place where the BS can't easily follow. I don't mind primitive living.

DarcMac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    ... Every year I pay $15,000 in property taxes. Costa Rica has a 1.5% tax when you buy property. Unlike here where property taxes never end.

Good God, dude! How much property do you own? I live in the same area you do! That's got to be half of P'ville.

meauxcg

Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    May 27, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Instead of fleeing the country and Expatriating,should not a good patriot stand and make the changes? Otherwise we become like the "migrants" Cough..Cough... Illegal Aliens..Cough..
    And why not in Montana, the rocky mountains, north west TX. ect.. Ever watch the wilderness family? Hell go to the Ozarks, most no one goes there.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Instead of fleeing the country and Expatriating,should not a good patriot stand and make the changes? Otherwise we become like the "migrants" Cough..Cough... Illegal Aliens..Cough..
    And why not in Montana, the rocky mountains, north west TX. ect.. Ever watch the wilderness family? Hell go to the Ozarks, most no one goes there.

Does Randy Weaver ring a bell?

Troedoff

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Prairieville
    I would first consider staying, but under the current circumstances, and barring a lot of things changing, le resistance isn't quite shaping up to combat this problem in any big way. In my experience if you wait till the **** is on your doorstep, it is too late to not endure the smell of it. If you stop the mother ****er shitting on your doorstep before they get there, then you have proactively saved yourself from smelling **** on your doorstep. In America right now the liberals are dropping their pants getting ready to **** on our doorstep, and our conservative leaders are doing nothing, or very little to combat them, and they have left Trump to hang dry.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom