-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Small Hair Fire. Kiss Wanta Be band.

I guess the show must go on?
    https://youtu.be/1RVokmGzNqc
    Maybe it was not his real hair?

Marksman

User Info Menu

My friend saw George Thorogood get hit in the face by a beer can and he just kept playing like nothing happened. Don't know how much beer was in the can.
    We saw how big the flames were
    Last edited by Request Dust Off; February 13th, 2019 at 07:13 PM.

All or nothing

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Lol, my bud sent me that the other day. I had to ask him what HAF stood for...
    But yeah, he prolly was HAF.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

I saw Alex Van Halen’s hair blaze up in Biloxi I think in 1882. His drum tech was beating him in the head with a towel to put it out. He didn’t stop. In the old days the stage would get so hot because of the light show it could bake the hairspray on your head and just about melt the drum heads. These guys have it made now.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

The good old Jackson sued Pepsi and won.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    I saw Alex Van Halen’s hair blaze up in Biloxi I think in 1882. His drum tech was beating him in the head with a towel to put it out. He didn’t stop. In the old days the stage would get so hot because of the light show it could bake the hairspray on your head and just about melt the drum heads. These guys have it made now.
    Damn I knew van Halen has been around awhile but 1882 that has to be a record...........

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by shrxfn View Post
    Damn I knew van Halen has been around awhile but 1882 that has to be a record...........
    Alex on the drum, Eddie on the fife.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Good frien if mine is a professional sound engineer that toured with Rush, Cheap Trick, Tina Marie, and others. I’ve heard board tapes from the 70’s of Van Halen playing clubs. Hot for teacher was one of the songs. Well a version of it. Pieces and parts of popular songs from the 1984 album was written in the 70’s. My earliest Van Halen show was 81 I think. That’s when concerts were raw and unfiltered. Good old days.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tun_o_matic View Post
    Alex on the drum, Eddie on the fife.
    Very funny!
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Nice! I've seen much worse at some of the many wild shows I've been to, but MAJOR kudos to this guy for not missing a beat or even flinching at all. \m/
    Stephen WhoDat
    God Bless Our Troops!