Felon With a Gun Mass Murderer.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    The fellow who shot his co workers served three years, of a five year felony conviction in Mississippi.

Then in Illinois, he racked up several more charges, including domestic battery.

With all THAT, Illinois still issued him a FOID card and allowed him to purchase a pistol.

They REALIZED their mistake, when the felon applied for a Conceal Carry Permit.

Yet they did not seize his firearm, that they knew he purchased.

Because of this, I am certain, that several more gun laws will be proposed, so that they too might be ignored by law enforcement, and criminals alike.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Expect some lawsuits and some $$$$$$$$ for the families of the deceased.

Someone should sue the politicians who passed laws that lured these victims into a false sense of security.

Need more gun laws and this would not happen.

One day we'll learn, and make murder illegal.

How is this even possible. The law clearly states that a felon can not possess a gun. Perhaps he was just borrowing it?

No, no, no. Illinios and the Feds knew he had it. They let him buy it.

Then, when they discovered their mistake, . . . , Did they go arrest him for lying on a Fm 4473? For a Felon in possession of a firearm? No. They chose to ignore the law. Their lackadaisical attitude got innocent people killed, and police officers wounded.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Someone should sue the politicians who passed laws that lured these victims into a false sense of security.

One day we'll learn, and make murder illegal.

No, no, no. Illinios and the Feds knew he had it. They let him buy it.

Then, when they discovered their mistake, . . . , Did they go arrest him for lying on a Fm 4473? For a Felon in possession of a firearm? No. They chose to ignore the law. Their lackadaisical attitude got innocent people killed, and police officers wounded.

What article are you getting the info from
    In regards to them knowing he lied? I haven’t seen it yet. All I see are the articles about the empire actor lying about his hate crime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Do you guys think that these gun law makers actually believe a convicted felon or any other criminal gives a damn about any of those gun laws? Really scary to think about our country being run by so many stupid people...

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nexus2024
    Top Bottom