Suppressor maker in broussard la?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kuffaar

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2019
    Lafayette
    Hey everyone I went to the gun show today and meet up with a gentleman afterwards in the parking lot we got to talking. And we were talking about bullets, ranges, and just about everything fun related for a good while. We got to talking about the Meaux guns and ammo booth that sells and makes suppressors (Same dude from the Red Jacket tv program). And he mentioned someone in the Broussard area that makes and sells suppressors. Does anyone know or have heard of this? I know we have stores that sell them but would rather someone local to talk with.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Hey everyone I went to the gun show today and meet up with a gentleman afterwards in the parking lot we got to talking. And we were talking about bullets, ranges, and just about everything fun related for a good while. We got to talking about the Meaux guns and ammo booth that sells and makes suppressors (Same dude from the Red Jacket tv program). And he mentioned someone in the Broussard area that makes and sells suppressors. Does anyone know or have heard of this? I know we have stores that sell them but would rather someone local to talk with.

That wold be MOJO on here at BS, I talked to him also, I like some of what he's selling and may check him out in the future!

Kuffaar

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2019
    Lafayette
    That wold be MOJO on here at BS, I talked to him also, I like some of what he's selling and may check him out in the future!

Yeah his suppressors were super light. I was so tempted to register with him but I wasn’t prepared I get one yesterday. I went there just to buy ammo haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nexus2024
    Top Bottom