Hey Howdy Hey

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NerfDildo™

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2019
    New to Louisiana. Family and I are political refugees who just escaped from the Democratic People's Republic of New York. Don't worry though, we're not "those kind" of NY'ers. I mean, we'd still be there if we were, right? No, we'd had enough of high taxes, crazy politics and just about everything else that state had. We wanted to come to America. Hoping to make a decent life here.

Look forward to being a part of the community and the local culture (still perfecting my andouille sausage recipe.)

NerfDildo™

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2019
    Thank you everyone, for the warm welcome. Personally, I love it here so far. Everyone's nice as heck. Polite too. Interesting story, I for the most par, was raised by my grandparents. So, that being the case, and them bein' old timers, I pretty much have old time manners. Now, I am born and bred in the city of New York. But my manners and politeness often lead people to ask me if I was from the south. Usually, I'd reply "No ma'am/sir, but I belong there."

[shrug]

Man, I just don't know,I'm not much on Yankee's but with a screen name NerfDildo you may have potential, Welcome Yank!

No worries then bud. I'm a Mets fan.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom