WTB: Looking for Glock Mag AR Lower

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    As the title states, I'm looking for an AR lower that accepts Glock magazines. Just wanted to throw this out there before ordering and see if anyone had one laying around they wanted to get rid of. PM me if you do. I'm in Houma, but will travel to come get one.

Last edited:

jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    I have a glock Mag AR for sale in the classifieds. It's a whole gun ready to go if that is something you are interested in.

Yes. I saw that. I already have everything I need with the exception of a lower but thanks.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yes. I saw that. I already have everything I need with the exception of a lower but thanks.

I have a couple of unopened EndoMags laying around. I pre-ordered a 3 pack and only opened one. It's an insert for a G2 or G3 pmag that converts it to a 9mm and allows you to use a regular lower. If you have the upper ready, this could hold you over until you find the right AR9 lower. I would not recommend it for a duty/self defense weapon but it's great for a range gun. If you look at it and you are interested, we can negotiate a reasonable price. I live about 45 minutes north of Baton Rouge but I would be willing to meet you at Cabela's this Saturday.

https://www.meanarms.com/products/detail/endomag-9mm

jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    I have a couple of unopened EndoMags laying around. I pre-ordered a 3 pack and only opened one. It's an insert for a G2 or G3 pmag that converts it to a 9mm and allows you to use a regular lower. If you have the upper ready, this could hold you over until you find the right AR9 lower. I would not recommend it for a duty/self defense weapon but it's great for a range gun. If you look at it and you are interested, we can negotiate a reasonable price. I live about 45 minutes north of Baton Rouge but I would be willing to meet you at Cabela's this Saturday.

https://www.meanarms.com/products/detail/endomag-9mm
    You know, I never even thought of that option. I'm really in no rush to mess with it with the parade season upon us. I'll order a lower Monday if nothing turns up. I can have that one by Wednesday and be all set, but thanks for the offer and idea.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom