Domestic terrorist because he said out loud what lots of us have thought.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    Last edited:

Tigerfish

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Prairieville, La
    I wish the article would give details as to what lead to the initial search/arrest warrants. Was someone “watching” his emails, Google searches, etc or what gave them cause for the search and arrest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    I wish the article would give details as to what lead to the initial search/arrest warrants. Was someone *watching* his emails, Google searches, etc or what gave them cause for the search and arrest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think one of his friends he sent an email to turned him in.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    When I reads stories like this I have the urge to reach for the Rynolds Wrap. Just plays into the lefty’s narrative way too easily. Just like the mail-bomber I’m call false flag.

Ok no one else pointed out Skinheads are almost never republicans either.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    If they call the few guns an stockpile, I hate to see what they call some of our gun collections. Lots of us have the same guns he has and more for some of us. So they found some drug in his apartment so they could charge him with illegal gun possession, non of the guns look illegal.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/coast-gu...t-of-media-bigs-and-dem-lawmakers-prosecutors

Prosecutors say Hasson Googled topics including "what if trump illegally impeached," "best place in dc to see congress people," and "civil war if trump impeached" roughly a month before his arrest.

If you are on the internet, you are susceptible to eavesdropping and covert surveillance. As I discussed in another thread, the NSA and others, have sophisticated algorithms that capture billions of "hot" words or topics per day. This is the result of the Patriot Act after 9-11. It was intended to reveal terrorist chatter of planned bad behavior. The tech companies do too; and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they turn that info over to federal agencies as well.

I hate to keep expounding on this, but Edward Snowden already exposed these covert schemes that were turned inward on Americans. That was 7 years ago. 7 years of advancement in the tech world is a ridiculous amount of time. Does anyone believe that after all this exposed snooping and resulting looming privacy issues were brought to light and denied (lied about), under oath by Clapper 7 years ago, the government just said; "Well, he (Snowden), got us; let's scrap the whole program?" What is far more likely is they doubled down on perfecting those techniques.

This guy was being watched because he was obviously angrily tapping away all his hate on the internet, and sending emails to friends about it.

Quite honestly, I would not feel comfortable at all if any of my close friends started spouting crazy **** like this to me. In fact, If I couldn't clearly determine if he/she was just babbling BS, I would probably distance myself from them; and then ponder whether or not it was serious enough to get them help.

This guy was not set up with a phony charge; he was a real threat and he exposed himself.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    If you are on the internet, you are susceptible to eavesdropping and covert surveillance. As I discussed in another thread, the NSA and others, have sophisticated algorithms that capture billions of "hot" words or topics per day. This is the result of the Patriot Act after 9-11. It was intended to reveal terrorist chatter of planned bad behavior. The tech companies do too; and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they turn that info over to federal agencies as well.

I hate to keep expounding on this, but Edward Snowden already exposed these covert schemes that were turned inward on Americans. That was 7 years ago. 7 years of advancement in the tech world is a ridiculous amount of time. Does anyone believe that after all this exposed snooping and resulting looming privacy issues were brought to light and denied (lied about), under oath by Clapper 7 years ago, the government just said; "Well, he (Snowden), got us; let's scrap the whole program?" What is far more likely is they doubled down on perfecting those techniques.

This guy was being watched because he was obviously angrily tapping away all his hate on the internet, and sending emails to friends about it.

Quite honestly, I would not feel comfortable at all if any of my close friends started spouting crazy **** like this to me. In fact, If I couldn't clearly determine if he/she was just babbling BS, I would probably distance myself from them; and then ponder whether or not it was serious enough to get them help.

This guy was not set up with a phony charge; he was a real threat and he exposed himself.

I’m pretty sure you typed a few trigger words watch out.

The guy is a patsy. He’s a kooky skinhead who more often than not espouse bigotry in one breath and communism in the second.

These are not the droids you are looking for. We are doing exactly what they want. Tripping over our dicks griping about big brother, and the more we do that the crazier we look because the story they will spin is they stopped a crazy racist right winger from killing people who are different than them, by catching them before they strike.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Haha! You could fit all that in the trunk of a civic but they act like it’s the mother lode. What’s funny is, they’ll have to work hard and drum up as much as they can and convince the judge to give him maximum sentencing or urge him into some raw plea deal for him to really do any time. They make his actions sound heinous but without the ‘terrorist’ label, they really don’t have as much on him as they profess. Guy shared some thoughts with friends. Did he openly threaten anyone? Did he act on any of his ‘plans’? I predict they will hold him a long, long time before any trial.
    The feds have killed people in cold blood for way less, but still...

In comparison, the crazy that ambushed and shot Scalise and other republicans on that ball field a while back was never (to my knowledge) referred to as a terrorist nor did law enforcement or the government state that he committed an act of domestic terrorism....with his AK ferkin forty seven.

Last edited:

bowhtr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    US
    To much attention on Jussie Smollett. Another diversion.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bowhtr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    US
    Jussie's phone records are a problem. It this domestic terrorist is not enough to divert expect something bigger.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    To much attention on Jussie Smollett. Another diversion.

They were probably making plans to erect a statue in his honor to fight hate. This is taking away from Virginia, Russia, etc... what ever happened to the white van bomber in Florida? You know the worse bomber in US history. Dems took the house and that story went poof. We have a front row seat to the greatest illusion show on the planet. The illusion of choice and freedom. Smoke and mirrors and snake oil salesmen. All of them.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    They were probably making plans to erect a statue in his honor to fight hate. This is taking away from Virginia, Russia, etc... what ever happened to the white van bomber in Florida? You know the worse bomber in US history. Dems took the house and that story went poof. We have a front row seat to the greatest illusion show on the planet. The illusion of choice and freedom. Smoke and mirrors and snake oil salesmen. All of them.
    100% correct!

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    standing-ovation.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom