Benchmade Cuts up Guns

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coyote5.0

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2016
    Prairieville
    Now let's take a closer look at something else - let's peek in on what politicians they support:
    Senate Ron Wyden (D-OR) $12,900
    House Kurt Schrader (D-OR) $11,900
    Senate Mark Udall (D-CO) $5,200
    Senate Martin Heinrich (D-NM) $2,700
    Senate Scott Brown (R-MA) $1,000
    House Robert Cornilles (R-OR) $1,000
    House Greg Walden (R-OR) $1,000
    House Scott Bruun (R-OR) $500
    Senate Jeff Merkley (D-OR) $500

Pulled this off another site?

Your information is on my posted link too. My personal opinion. Buying products "Made in China" is far more detrimental to our country than an American company giving more to democrats than republicans. Maybe the owner is friends with the politicians they give more too. They are in Oregon after all. If we look hard enough we can always find fault with any company. Benchmade PR gave a statement they support both the police and second amendment. They were doing the Oregon Police Department a favor because they have the specialized equipment to properly do the job. I own Benchmade knives and will buy more. Sooooo if some of you guys want someone to take possession of your evil Benchmade knives PM me. ;)

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Your information is on my posted link too. My personal opinion. Buying products "Made in China" is far more detrimental to our country than an American company giving more to democrats than republicans. Maybe the owner is friends with the politicians they give more too. They are in Oregon after all. If we look hard enough we can always find fault with any company. Benchmade PR gave a statement they support both the police and second amendment. They were doing the Oregon Police Department a favor because they have the specialized equipment to properly do the job. I own Benchmade knives and will buy more. Sooooo if some of you guys want someone to take possession of your evil Benchmade knives PM me. ;)

A frigging cutting torch??? hahaha

Other knives for sale on flea-bay

5132 Kershaw
    6017 Ka-Bar
    2266 Camillus
    6982 Buck
    2426 Cold Steel
    110 A.G. Russell
    4121 Ontario
    2277 Gerber
    113 Mercator
    740 Kissing Crane
    9261 Swiss Army
    1831 Barlow
    and....
    22,982 Case

Jadams74

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2019
    Ponchatoula, Louisiana
    I thought that them helping cut up the guns (that would have been destroyed with or without Benchmade's help) was just what caused people to look into the company and it was found that Benchmade donated pretty much exclusively to democrats. Democrats who are anti-2nd amendment. I think that's where the outrage comes from. I would never spend $400 on a knife anyway, so I don't have to boycott them.

DarcMac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    I think OCPD is just missing an opportunity is all. I get the writer's argument against asset forfeiture encouragement, but if the police did sell the guns back to the public, they could create revenue instead of destroying it. The revenue could be spent on charities or something to benefit the local public instead of buying police cars to avoid the asset forfeiture encouragement. Maybe use the money to help relieve the tax burden of criminal public defense attorneys, or to maintain the local library - anything that would not be a direct benefit to the PD, but for the taxpayers in general. Saving a buck is saving a buck, and property does not have to be destroyed.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I think OCPD is just missing an opportunity is all. I get the writer's argument against asset forfeiture encouragement, but if the police did sell the guns back to the public, they could create revenue instead of destroying it. The revenue could be spent on charities or something to benefit the local public instead of buying police cars to avoid the asset forfeiture encouragement. Maybe use the money to help relieve the tax burden of criminal public defense attorneys, or to maintain the local library - anything that would not be a direct benefit to the PD, but for the taxpayers in general. Saving a buck is saving a buck, and property does not have to be destroyed.

All those savings would go out the window when a family member sues the city when one of those are used in a murder. Just reality these days, better to be safe than sorry. Who cares if they cut them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    A decent mechanical wristwatch can do a lot of things in a SHTF scenario. IMHO it should be included in every bug-out bag (along, of course, with the knowledge of how to use it for navigation and such).

Mike

Any chance you have a link to that info on using a mechanical watch for navigation etc?

I always figured having a watch in a shtf situation was of little use, knowing what time it was when the zombies were attacking seemed unimportant... I guess being able to coordinate with others based on actual time or elapsed time would be useful.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom