NLFS: 1 KAK Shockwave Blade with pistol buffer tube - $25

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I have 3 1 Shockwave Blades for sale. The cheapest I could find these right now are $35 each. It is used but in really good condition so I'm asking $25 each. It comes with a pistol buffer tube. No other hardware. Just the brace and the buffer tube. The first person to buy one has the option of buying the dimpled Shockwave Tube for $10. It sells for $20. So it's $25 for a Blade and plain pistol buffer tube and $35 for the Blade and Shockwave pistol tube.

I'm also open to trades: ammo (9mm, 5.56, .308, .22LR 40 gr or subsonic, 300 blk subsonic, 50 BMG), magazines (Glock 17, AR15, AR10), HK USP Tactical (prefer 9mm, will consider 45), or more that I can't think of right now.

Face to face in the Baton Rouge/Central/Zachary/Denham Springs area only. Add an additional $25 for shipping. I hate dealing with shipping so I'm going to make it worth my time if you must have it shipped.

PM through this site is the best way to reach me.

The Shockwave pistol buffer tube has been paid for so only the 2 with the plain pistol buffer tubes are left.

blade002.jpgblade001.jpg

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'm in Baton Rouge 5 days a week although my schedule is rarely the same one day to the next. One of the issues with trying to meet up with someone who isn't in Baton Rouge is I can't predict my availability six hours out.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nexus2024
    Top Bottom