student government rejects Medal of honor Marine not sort of person UW to honor

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • meauxcg

Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    May 27, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    So the University of Washington rejects honoring "pappy boyington" because at the student government’s meeting last week, said she “didn’t believe a member of the Marine Corps was an example of the sort of person UW wanted to produce.

What the actual EFF??

Although anyone who knows Boyington would know he would laugh his ass off at this. He is famous for saying " show me any hero and I'll prove to you he is a bum"

https://www.wnd.com/2006/02/34799/

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    For the most part I'm a live and let live person who tries to be passive but now and again I read something like this that makes me go to my dark side and dream of a real purge.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Terrible that he was not honored.

Sniper56

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    When I see things like this and similar disgraces I feel we sooner or later there is going to be a major confrontation.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Sounds like the internet outrage machine is running to me. So these douchebags didnt honor a MoH Marine. That Marine fought so that we have the right to be douchebags. Sick and ridiculous yes, but we are being manipulated and we have to stop allowing that. I was shopping for pink softball cleats (not for me) Sunday and I picked up an Nike and my wife looked at me like I told a Jesus joke in Bethlehem. So I reminded her if I stopped buying from every company that makes a boneheaded move or does something I deem Anti-American I would be naked in the dark. My point is we are being divided and controlled and if we looked for the invisible puppet masters we would find on both sides it’s the same people running the show.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I don't know if they necessarily can remove the cross,One thing is certain,Liberals ARE crazy!

But, But it offends someone! And also saw some idiot who does not want god! The head person who wants it down "who do not want god in anything". Says it takes away from JEWS who died! As they do not "Belive in Jesus! " Saw her on Laura Ingraham last night. It has been there what a 100 years?
    Says it is hurtful to those that see it every day! Separate Chruch and State or so she says. As it is on Government property.
    Someone will always be but hurt about something. I guess they have to push their agenda on us

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    But, But it offends someone! And also saw some idiot who does not want god! The head person who wants it down "who do not want god in anything". Says it takes away from JEWS who died! As they do not "Belive in Jesus! " Saw her on Laura Ingraham last night. It has been there what a 100 years?
    Says it is hurtful to those that see it every day! Separate Chruch and State or so she says. As it is on Government property.
    Someone will always be but hurt about something. I guess they have to push their agenda on us

Yeah,Yeah,Yeah, I got something here in one hand as I type with the other,No doubt it will offend a Lib-douche,hahaha

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Deb Mev
    Top Bottom