5 gallon buckets free or best offer to any bayou shooter member

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J.Ellis

One for the road
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    Madisonville,LA
    I am out of buckets. Thanks for all the BS members for picking them up. when I get another Stock pile in will let yall know.

As the title says: I got approximately 200- 5 gallon buckets taking up space at work and want to give them away to any bayou shooter member.

We go through a lot at my work, and everyone at my work has more extra buckets than they need.

They were used to store NON hazardous, water based materials and all have been washed out and been kept stored, stacked up, upside down and out side (to keep rain water out).

Most are green or black but some red, yellow and blue ones in there also.

All have handles and are not cracked or chipping, we just throw thoes away.

Have to meet me at my work on the north shore, Madisonville, Covington area, I am not traveling to you. Easy to get to and I will help load you up.

First come first serve, private message me if you want some and willing to pick them up.

Thanks

Last edited:

leeshall

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Suburban NOLA
    Thank you to Jeremy for offering these buckets. They are in perfect condition. They do need to be washed/rinsed out and dried before you use them -- no big deal. Very generous deal -- Thanks!

J.Ellis

One for the road
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    Madisonville,LA
    No problem, I still got about 30-40 left. Only posting this to bayou shooter.

water based gel residue is still in some of the buckets, nothing hazardous to plants or people. Washes out easy.
    We had a 18 year old part time kid who was supposed to rise them all out before he put them up but looks like he did a 1/2 ass job.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom