Looking for holster

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I put it away somewhere safe... and can't find it now. Damnit. OTOH, searching for it I found a few missing socks, some change, a lighter, and some old cell phone chargers for phones I don't have any more. I tried calling information, no luck. :(

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I put it away somewhere safe... and can't find it now. Damnit. OTOH, searching for it I found a few missing socks, some change, a lighter, and some old cell phone chargers for phones I don't have any more. I tried calling information, no luck. :(

It's hell getting old!

Blackhawk

Blackhawk
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Pollock LA
    And I found something I didn't know I had! I was up in the attic recently rummaging around and found a Zero Halliburton large camera case that I didn't know was there. I knew that I had ONE, but can't remember where this second one came from. Not a clue remains in my feeble memory and this is something (at around $500 each) that I SHOULD remember. Like Gator 45/70 says, It's hell getting older...

(By the way, anyone interested in a Zero Halliburton Aluminum large camera/computer/gun/tool case for way less than half price?)

Last edited:

mukwah

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2012
    Shreveport,La
    About twice a year I go through a different corner of my"man cave" and find all kinds of goodies I forgot I had. I love it! It's like Christmas two extra times a year!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    We swapped the spare bedroom and my daughter's room a few months ago. I put it away then so I wouldn't have to dig for it... somewhere. It'll show up eventually. Just frustrating. and there's a good chance that either my wife, daughter, or one of the dogs moved it from the place I put it. :)

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    We swapped the spare bedroom and my daughter's room a few months ago. I put it away then so I wouldn't have to dig for it... somewhere. It'll show up eventually. Just frustrating. and there's a good chance that either my wife, daughter, or one of the dogs moved it from the place I put it. :)

Yeah, That's the standard excuse I use also....hahaha

Crusader

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2007
    loss

Most of the time it's in the last place you look.

Last edited:

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Found it!!! It fell behind a box full of ammo (a box full of boxes of ammo I should say).

So, I found my old UM84 and the thumb strap. I even cut the edge of the holster so that the thumb strap will work with my 1911. Reholstering isn't as easy as I'd like, so I still have more mods to go. I haven't found another 1911 holster that works on a 2 1/4 belt without taking the damned thing apart (not to mention also fits the waist belt on my backpacking pack). I really like the mounting system, if not the holster itself. (open to other suggestions short of dropping $300 on a new full holster/ belt system! ).

Oh, and Crusader, just for you I'm going to keep looking a bit more :)

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom