Benchmade anti-gun?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I didn't watch the video you posted. I watched 3,487 other videos or clips but just not that one. Benchmade was helping the local PD properly destroy guns that were going to be destroyed with or without their help due to court orders or owner requests. Benchmade's involvement in the incident did not cause more or less guns to be destroyed. The only thing their involvement did was show their willingness to support their local police. And the knife business donates money to politicians who support their knife business. There's no story here.

Last edited:

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    I didn't watch the video you posted. I watched 3,487 other videos or clips but just not that one. Benchmade was helping the local PD properly destroy guns that were going to be destroyed with or without their help due to court orders or owner requests. Benchmade's involvement in the incident did not cause more or less guns to be destroyed. The only thing there involvement did was show their willingness to support their local police. And the knife business donates money to politicians who support their knife business. There's no story here.

AGREED.

I will continue to carry the 10+ Benchmades I own.

Last edited:

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I didn't watch the video you posted. I watched 3,487 other videos or clips but just not that one. Benchmade was helping the local PD properly destroy guns that were going to be destroyed with or without their help due to court orders or owner requests. Benchmade's involvement in the incident did not cause more or less guns to be destroyed. The only thing their involvement did was show their willingness to support their local police. And the knife business donates money to politicians who support their knife business. There's no story here.

Sure there is! The story is you have to hate these people because of this thing. The puppet masters need you to be hypersensitive to your hot button issues to the point of irrational behavior in order to continue to stoke division and hatered to gain more control of your life and thoughts.

Top Bottom