Does Cabalas in Gonzales sell Used Revolvers ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I'm looking to buy a Smith and wesson revolver,something nice maybe a 38sp/357..

The only revolvers I've owned where those little lcr rugers and s&w bodygaurd so I dont know much about them..
    I want a S&W revolver that I can occasionally take out to the range and shoot but also something thatll hold its value just in case I fall on hard times and I'll have to sell it..

What's a good Smith and Wesson revolver to own?..I was looking at the smith and wesson website but there was so many options that I got dizzy..i Did like the S&W TRR8 but I'm trying to stay under $1100 which is what got me to look on the used market..

28d69bf0fd7802cc44c8005925b5f1b3.jpg
    00ab53ff74466fe0412392d271a6ce1a.jpg
    c93da9d7a31945dc22c3738056175dc7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    Cabela's has used revolvers in the Gun Library. Also do a search on herein the classifieds and maybe Louisiana Sportsman classifieds. Also find some good prices on new guns from grabagun.com and other online sites or on gunbroker and have them shipped to an FFL. You can look on gunbroker's to find an FFL to find a dealer in your area and inquire about cost of a transfer. They may also already be listed on grabagun's site. The FFL can send a copy by email or fax as well if getting one shipped in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom