It Took Two Months and Nearly a Million Dollars to Save an Unvaccinated 6-Year-Old

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Judge won't let unvaccinated children back in school

CHESTNUT RIDGE, NY - A federal judge, citing an "unprecedented measles outbreak" in suburban Rockland County, New York, has denied a request to let 44 unvaccinated children return to school.

Parents of students in the Green Meadow Waldorf School in Chestnut Ridge have sued the county health department. They say none of the school's excluded children have contracted measles amid the county's outbreak, which started last fall.

According to the Journal News, their lawyer, Michael Sussman, criticized the judge's decision Tuesday to deny a temporary injunction that would have allowed the children back in classes.

On the same day, pediatric organizations expressed support for state legislation that would allow minors to get vaccinated without parental consent.

The legislation's Democratic sponsors say too many parents believe unsupported online claims that vaccines are unsafe.

http://www.wbrz.com/news/judge-won-t-let-unvaccinated-children-back-in-school

Here in Mississippi you have to provide shot records to enroll your kid in public schools. I’m not sure how many states require that. Also when I went to college I had have a few shots for on campus housing.

RaleighReloader

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 30, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Here in Mississippi you have to provide shot records to enroll your kid in public schools. I’m not sure how many states require that. Also when I went to college I had have a few shots for on campus housing.

In North Carolina I had to prove that I was up-to-date on all of my vaccines before I could even think about attending university. That was back in 2008, but I can't imagine they've loosened up the requirements.

Mike

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Undocumented lol.
    The dems act like they all passed threw Ellis Island
    Nothing to see here move along

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I’ve been in the medical profession for 31 years and have seen plenty of evidence to back both arguments as to vaccines causing problems. I’m not talking side effects.
    My children were vaccinated as per the *requirements* and I admit that I feel blessed they had no issues. That being said, yes, we had erradicated a few childhood detrimental illnesses here in the states. There is a resurgence in a few of those viruses and it is coming in across our southern border and also pretty much any country from which we take in refugees. You can check stats on the CDC website but they won’t tell all.
    As for the Flu Vax, I don’t waste my time. If you guys knew how they come up with the vaccine each season you’d prolly skip it too.
    My kids’ pediatrician developed a severe case of Gillian Barre’s which left him pretty much stroked out after having the flu shot. About 6 months later, after he returned to the office walking with a cane and still appearing very afflicted, I asked him if he recommended the flu shot to people now. All I got was a no.

Top Bottom