Greater New Orleans gun shops

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    St Bernard range seems to have decent prices and the guys that work there are pretty cool and not your average LGS types. They don't keep a huge inventory of guns, but almost everything is a two day ship. Seem like knowledgeable and friendly guys. Think their transfers are also the cheapest. 20.00 for non-members and 10.00 for members. Believe it is the same for NFA stuff too.

- - - Updated - - -

man, I want one of them lifecards just because. LOL
    Yea they're pretty cool..honestly the first week I was happy and now its tucked in the safe and forgotten about lol..its still cool..you can shoot any 22 rounds in it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rocko68

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 27, 2019
    New Orleans, La
    No experience at the Gretna location, my experience at puglias was okay. I was there after work and about 15min before they closed so I was trying to quick and breif with a few questions. My service may not have been the best but I get it considering the timeline. The prices seemed high to me, on l lot of things. Still a great hunting and fishing store. One of the other employees that was there was helping a customer with a suppressor and fitment, he seemed nice and knowledgeable.
    Hope this helps

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom