Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
    Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Go to Gretna Gun works,Inside is a hippie biker looking dude whose name starts with ''R''

Probably has a 12'' black beard by now and looks like a Hobo from under an overpass.

Whisper in his ear ''Pew,Pew,Pew I'm a 22, That's the code for a discount,Gud Luck!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Go to Gretna Gun works,Inside is a hippie biker looking dude whose name starts with ''R''

Probably has a 12'' black beard by now and looks like a Hobo from under an overpass.

Whisper in his ear ''Pew,Pew,Pew I'm a 22, That's the code for a discount,Gud Luck!
    I'll have to give that a try,

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

If you want deals I find the Slidell shops are chock full of them. Got a Glenfield model 75 with sling for $60

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
    Motorcycles and guns, how fun....

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

The Gretna Gun Works guy is Mod here.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    The Gretna Gun Works guy is Mod here.
    Is he the Hippy/Hobo looking dude?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

enthusiast

User Info Menu

Is he the Hippy/Hobo looking dude?
    You mean the guy that looks like this?

Lol, he's a really cool guy to deal with.
    Stephen

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    You mean the guy that looks like this?

Lol, he's a really cool guy to deal with.
    Hmm, Could be him,Hard to tell all cleaned up?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LACamper View Post
    I've never had any luck at Airline gun or Gretna Gunworks.

Nick's in Garyville and Shooter's Club on David Dr. have been good for me.
    I never liked Gretna Gun until it was bought a while back. Now it is good.

Pain is temporary

User Info Menu

I havent been to Gretna gun since it's changed ownership, I go to Barneys occasionally, and I avoid shooters and jefferson gun like the plague. If I need something that I can't find on the classifieds here, I go see Kenny at Meplat group. He's a great guy to deal with
    http://www.dhproject.org/

Be nice and be courteous, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Hahah alright I'll try that..hope I dont get shot..

Also btw I wasnt bad mouthing gretna gun works ..they have a nice collection of guns

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk