Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 67
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by geoney View Post
    St Bernard range seems to have decent prices and the guys that work there are pretty cool and not your average LGS types. They don't keep a huge inventory of guns, but almost everything is a two day ship. Seem like knowledgeable and friendly guys. Think their transfers are also the cheapest. 20.00 for non-members and 10.00 for members. Believe it is the same for NFA stuff too.

- - - Updated - - -

man, I want one of them lifecards just because. LOL
    Yea they're pretty cool..honestly the first week I was happy and now its tucked in the safe and forgotten about lol..its still cool..you can shoot any 22 rounds in it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

I went to gretna gun works the other day and man do they have a nice selection..they had a ACR I wanted and they accept trades...thinking about trading my ps90 for that bushmaster ACR they have..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

No experience at the Gretna location, my experience at puglias was okay. I was there after work and about 15min before they closed so I was trying to quick and breif with a few questions. My service may not have been the best but I get it considering the timeline. The prices seemed high to me, on l lot of things. Still a great hunting and fishing store. One of the other employees that was there was helping a customer with a suppressor and fitment, he seemed nice and knowledgeable.
    Hope this helps