A real manchurin politician

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    I just ran across this today and it really explains a lot. Should have expected as such. This is dangerous in the extreme. So I will just drop this here and see if anyone else agrees that this is very bad.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I’m not sure I understand the heightened concern. If I were a liberal Democrat maybe it would matter, but the bull$h** she wants you to know is enough to give concern for out nations mental health. But I doubt it will matter soon as she’s in deep dodo with campaign finance.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The phony news media have the same type of puppet masters that write their news scripts. Regardless of the content, they all parrot the exact same phrases and "buzz" words. Just watch a loop of them all on any given day. How many times did different news casts use "bombshell report" the same day that Buzzfeed ran the story about Trump telling Cohen to lie to Congress; or the phrase "dog whistle" when talking about Trump's speeches? I could give example after example. I wish this guy would expose where they all get their scripts, because they must all be on the same email or fax of the biggest puppet master of them all. Nonetheless, it is an interesting hypothesis; and he appears to have the proof.

As for this nit-wit Cortez? The very first time I heard her speak I knew she was an idiot.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    The phony news media have the same type of puppet masters that write their news scripts. Regardless of the content, they all parrot the exact same phrases and "buzz" words. Just watch a loop of them all on any given day. How many times did different news casts use "bombshell report" the same day that Buzzfeed ran the story about Trump telling Cohen to lie to Congress; or the phrase "dog whistle" when talking about Trump's speeches? I could give example after example. I wish this guy would expose where they all get their scripts, because they must all be on the same email or fax of the biggest puppet master of them all. Nonetheless, it is an interesting hypothesis; and he appears to have the proof.

As for this nit-wit Cortez? The very first time I heard her speak I knew she was an idiot.

You forgot the catch word ''Unnamed sources'' that means Once upon a Time = a fairy tale!

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I’m not sure I understand the heightened concern. If I were a liberal Democrat maybe it would matter, but the bull$h** she wants you to know is enough to give concern for out nations mental health. But I doubt it will matter soon as she’s in deep dodo with campaign finance.

The left will just take a page from the Book of Clinton. Ang make some other person take the hit for the Campain $. And KFC WILL go on her merry way.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I don't think this is shocking, either. Both sides prop candidates up and have people pulling the strings in the background - lobbyists, billionaires, staff. Nothing new here except a young group of tech/social media savvy folks put a new machine into action.

Top Bottom