GunSafe Firearm Instruction, LLC & FRC Firearms Range & Clothing

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    This past Saturday I completed my training to renew my CHP with GunSafe Firearm Instruction, LLC at FRC Firearms Range & Clothing. Both GunSafe Firearm Instruction, LLC & FRC Firearms Range & Clothing are great businesses. Gordon Hutchinson is an excellent instructor and I was impressed with his professionalism, instruction on firearms & laws, and patience with several first time shooters. His staff were on point making sure that all safety protocols were being followed (especially Mr. Frankie who had to remind one gentleman who forgot where he was repeatedly instructed to point the muzzle prior to entering the range). The FRC range and staff were top notch and I enjoyed speaking with “Mr. John H.” about FRC, membership plans and other classes offered. While I did not need assistance on the line I did notice that the staff from both GunSafe & FRC were present and attentive inside the range behind shooters and also outside on a video monitor which showed shooters from the front. This was the third time that I’ve used GunSafe Firearm Instruction, LLC and my first time at FRC Firearms Range & Clothing. I will continue to use GunSafe and plan to make another trip to FRC’s range soon. Thanks again to Gordon and John.

Gordon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Wow! Thanks Paintball. We really appreciate the review, and hope you continue to use us for renewals for years to come. We recently switched over to FRC Range, 9378 S. Choctaw at Monterrey as a teaching headquarters, and have been thrilled with the range, the classroom, the personnel (Kudos to John Hanchey and staff!), and the response from our students, new and renewals. Come see us anytime and visit, or shoot with us. Gordon Hutchinson, GunSafe Firearms Instruction, Inc. ghhutchinson@gmail.com

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom