Another Prefix in Classifieds Perhaps?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This simply means, that if you are looking for something other than a gun, lawn mower, or other animate object for sale; perhaps the prefix WTF (Want to Find) or LTF (Looking to Find), might be in order.

Just a suggestion, since I could not keep it blank.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    How about IONWTBTBIGTKBITTT for It's obvious nobody wants to buy this but I'm going to keep bumping it to the top?

Gator 45/70

How about IONWTBTBIGTKBITTT for It's obvious nobody wants to buy this but I'm going to keep bumping it to the top?

Ahh so, I see what your say'n and I agree,After 3 pages of bumping the overthetopprice's the thread should go to the master dump thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh so, I see what your say'n and I agree,After 3 pages of bumping the overthetopprice's the thread should go to the master dump thread.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Want To Buy is there WTB and shows in its own color

If I "Buy" a generator technician I will have to feed him/her. Then I would have to train him/her to clean up his own feces because I would keep him/her outside leashed to the generator. Too much trouble!

That's why I am trying to "Find" a generator tech first; so I could just employ his/her services! ;)

#humantrafficking

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    If I "Buy" a generator technician I will have to feed him/her. Then I would have to train him/her to clean up his own feces because I would keep him/her outside leashed to the generator. Too much trouble!

That's why I am trying to "Find" a generator tech first; so I could just employ his/her services! ;)

#humantrafficking

You could buy his services or his time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    ISO. In search of.
    Should fill the gap in the available prefixes.

If your goal is to simply find something then stop, sure, ISO would fill the gap. But so would a google search. If your goal extends further and you would like to obtain something of value in exchange for money, then that's pretty much the definition of buying something. Hence, WTB covers the situation mentioned in the first post.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Oct 22, 2012
    We had separate long-gun forums for many years and it didn't' work as well as the current setup.

As for the ISO prefix, I don't see any difference between ISO and WTB.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom