Arkansas woman dragged, bitten hundreds of times by pack of dogs

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dougstump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    x
    Holy crap! Time for some target practice! Dogs that behave like this are no longer "pets".

https://wreg.com/2019/03/13/arkansa...-of-dogs-they-were-literally-eating-me-alive/

ST. FRANCIS COUNTY, Ark. — A St. Francis County woman said she was dragged behind a house and viciously attacked while out walking, and the suspects all had four legs.

The victim suffered hundreds of lacerations after she says she was attacked by a pack of dogs.

Days into the healing process, the 27-year-old’s body is still a patchwork of a stitches, bandages and injuries — some too graphic to show on television.

Her mother said her daughter had more dog bites than the doctor was able to count. “He said he stopped counting at 200,” said Lisa Ennis.

The attack happened as Ennis’ daughter was walking home along St. Francis County Road 323 Friday afternoon. She said she was surrounded by about 10 dogs that dragged her behind a house, ripping off some of her clothes in the process.

“The first dog jumped up and it got me on the arm, and then they all just flocked,” she said.

The victim said there was no one else around as the attack was happening and that she was helpless to fight back as the pack tore at her flesh.

The dogs drug the woman behind this house.

“I think I made it up one or two more times to get to my phone, and they kept dragging me back behind the trailer so they could eat me. I mean, they were literally eating me alive,” she said.

Her fate seemed sealed until a woman who happened to be driving by heard her screams and was able to scare the dogs away.

“I was in shock, I was in shock. I couldn’t believe it,” said Ennis of her daughter’s injuries.

A WREG photographer had his own run-in with the dogs while working on this story. One of them snagged his jeans with its teeth, but didn’t pierce his skin as the others stood close and barked.

The St. Francis County Sheriff’s Office said deputies spoke with the dogs’ owners, but said there’s legally nothing they can do since it’s not illegal in St. Francis County to have unleashed dogs.

A family who identified themselves as the dogs’ owners told WREG they knew nothing about the attack and suggested it could have been coyotes. The Sheriff's Office cast doubt on that theory, but said the victim's best recourse is civil action.

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    how can the sheriff do nothing about the dogs? That is some BS right there. The dogs have tasted blood they need to be put down.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    how can the sheriff do nothing about the dogs? That is some BS right there. The dogs have tasted blood they need to be put down.

Don't know about putting the dogs down, but there is no way it is okay to have dogs that pack attack humans to have the Sheriff only conclude; "Nothing we can do about that!"

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Don't know about putting the dogs down, but there is no way it is okay to have dogs that pack attack humans to have the Sheriff only conclude; "Nothing we can do about that!"

Not sure about the rest of you guys, but if someone I knew was attacked like that I would make the effort to shoot each and every one of those dogs... the owner of the dogs should be under the jail for allowing his property to inflict that kind of harm on a person. Strange world we live in where an animal seems to have more rights than a human. The fact the sherriff said he could not do anything makes him the biggest POS around, serve and protect.. my azz!

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    We need a go fund me to get that cop who got fired for winging the wiener dog!!! I bet he would go up there and fix the issue!

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    and they kept dragging me back behind the trailer so they could eat me. I mean, they were literally eating me alive,* she said.

Here's your sign!!!

All kidding aside when TSHTF first thing you do is kill the free ranging dogs!

Preach it.

After Katrina there were packs of dogs hunting, that people had left in the back yard. Of course, all of the fences were down.
    The hungrier they got, the more aggressive they became.
    Shooting them was the only thing to do.

If you evacuate, take your pets with you.

- - - Updated - - -

and they kept dragging me back behind the trailer so they could eat me. I mean, they were literally eating me alive,* she said.

Here's your sign!!!

All kidding aside when TSHTF first thing you do is kill the free ranging dogs!

Preach it.

After Katrina there were packs of dogs hunting, that people had left in the back yard. Of course, all of the fences were down.
    The hungrier they got, the more aggressive they became.
    Shooting them was the only thing to do.

If you evacuate, take your pets with you.

Top Bottom