New Zealand mosque attack

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Nobody’s head catches on fire when people in China are murdered with swords or run over with vehicles in other countries. No call for a ban on swords or cars over here. Only when a gun is used. This has nothing to do with saving lives or caring about people. It’s about removing the only thing standing between what’s left of freedom and total control of a out of control gubment. These other countries don’t have a 2nd amendment and look how quickly they can disarm their subjects.
    Lot of truth to this, especially what’s standing between freedom and complete control...the 2nd amendment. It’s times like these our tyrannical government tips their hand for all to see. Why so desperate to disarm the masses? I bet my last nickel that over half of the sheeple that think it’s ok to give up our guns would beg for another chance once they’re all gone. The rest are brain dead.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Saw a couple vids with people doubting the footage. Saying it looks like a Hardcore Henry vid... don’t see brass hit the sidewalk, Over stuffed mags, etc.
    I don’t see it. Looks legit to me. Even with the 40 round volleys...

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Nobody’s head catches on fire when people in China are murdered with swords or run over with vehicles in other countries. No call for a ban on swords or cars over here. Only when a gun is used. This has nothing to do with saving lives or caring about people. It’s about removing the only thing standing between what’s left of freedom and total control of a out of control gubment. These other countries don’t have a 2nd amendment and look how quickly they can disarm their subjects.

Lot of truth to this, especially what’s standing between freedom and complete control...the 2nd amendment. It’s times like these our tyrannical government tips their hand for all to see. Why so desperate to disarm the masses? I bet my last nickel that over half of the sheeple that think it’s ok to give up our guns would beg for another chance once they’re all gone. The rest are brain dead.

Any American not aligned and personally involved in the power structure that believes we should be a disarmed society is a moron in the true definition of the word. The techno age of Google, Facebook, Twitter, and the rest are the perfect storm to take advantage of ignorant children and slowly turn them into moronic adults. For the democrats part; weaken academic standards in schools, stop teaching history, create new genders of people, berate Christians and Catholics, tear down the family structure, blame all the problems of adulthood on the wealthy and conservatives, relentlessly dangle "free ****" in front of them, reward bad behavior, promote identity politics, etc., etc., and use a totally willing and complicit activist media to keep pushing it all.

Saw a couple vids with people doubting the footage. Saying it looks like a Hardcore Henry vid... don’t see brass hit the sidewalk, Over stuffed mags, etc.
    I don’t see it. Looks legit to me. Even with the 40 round volleys...

This^ would be one hell of a conspiracy!

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I skimmed through the manifesto, and there is no doubt this guy crossed over into $h!tbird territory. However I can’t help but notice his argument about invaders and their over breeding in effort to conquer the western culture, was pretty accurate and is repeatedly used discussing the the free$h!t society and the actual working folks in this country. I fear too many of the western countries are putting their people in a position of fear and desperation. I’m no genocidal maniac, but it’s clear that there is a worldwide agenda by the political elite to marginalize the white male, particularly the working white male, particularly the working white male who goes to church and raises a family of people with similar values. I’m not sure what we do to turn the tide. I believe most Americans feel the same way, and I believe that’s how Trump got elected. He’s not a republican or a librarian most of his views historically align with the Democrat party of the 80’s and 90’s. Those of us who paid attention then, can you believe our last great hope is just to the right of Dukakis, Mondale, and Carter, and just slightly further to the right of the 90’s versions of Clinton and Gore? Seriously people we are collectively stupid as a nation, and apparently as a culture.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Any American not aligned and personally involved in the power structure that believes we should be a disarmed society is a moron in the true definition of the word. The techno age of Google, Facebook, Twitter, and the rest are the perfect storm to take advantage of ignorant children and slowly turn them into moronic adults. For the democrats part; weaken academic standards in schools, stop teaching history, create new genders of people, berate Christians and Catholics, tear down the family structure, blame all the problems of adulthood on the wealthy and conservatives, relentlessly dangle "free ****" in front of them, reward bad behavior, promote identity politics, etc., etc., and use a totally willing and complicit activist media to keep pushing it all.

Not aligned? Maybe I’m confused?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Hey, after 911, Snowden, Kennedy???? That would be small potatoes...
    But like I said, I got a good seat on the real deal train. I don’t think it was faked.
    Planned perhaps, and I don’t mean by a lone wolf, but likely it was just this sick kcuf trying to make his mark on the world.
    The only part of the vid I found fishy was when he initially exited the car and headed for the front door of the mosque...the freedom march music (flute and snare) kept playing at nearly the same volume until he started shooting the shotgun. When he returned to the car to rearm, no music. Then when he entered the driver seat it was playing. I note this to show that I don’t believe it was initially playing so loud as to be audible to the front door of the mosque. Given that this was reportedly being live-streamed at the time (Facebook) special effects would be a feat. As for the brass (supposedly disappearing in mid air), it’s a GoPro type camera, so the action and view may not be 100% visible, especially from a 4 inch phone screen. As I go through the vid I repeatedly notice the glint of fresh brass in the guy’s path, so I know it’s not disappeared. Video has a game effect? Go cam with a modified fish eye lense changes the orientation for sure, but the guy (purposely of not) set it up as a first person view, just like all the first person shooter games that so many people have become infected with (and I’ll bet they sparked those questions).

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Not aligned? Maybe I’m confused?

Meaning; a person that is NOT benefiting directly from the political hierarchy or actually part of it. Those who are NOT a politician, lobbyist, news douche, etc. Quite simply, any US citizen that buys into this BS from these democrats and phony liberals is more pathetic than these purveyors of BS themselves. At least those scum get something tangible out of these lies.

Top Bottom