New Zealand mosque attack

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    That's disgusting and horrifying! What a heartless MF'er! The level of hate in this dude has to be off the charts!

Take heed; that is what a modern day "all-out" civil war might look like here. If it ever does, and I truly hope it never does, and if/when it comes to blows, there won't be people on opposite sides of a crowd hitting each other with flagpoles and protest signs. :wtc:

From an analytical standpoint and I believe worth discussing, how can bystanders outside of the mosque (on the street), not be alarmed by a guy walking with two guns and and shitload of magazines strapped to him? Are we to watch someone walking down a street anywhere USA with a gun or guns, possibly dressed like a quasi-commando, and just assume that person is just exercising their Constitutional Right to carry a rifle openly?

I don't know? If I saw this guy here, and I hauled ass instantly upon seeing him, would I be paranoid? I know I don't want to engage anyone with a rifle on the street when all I have is a pistol. What if it was just a SWAT exercise, or cops responding to a call? If I believe that, and I just keep casually getting into my car as the guy nears, and it turns out he has nefarious intentions, it's too late!

What do you folks think?

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    He also had incendiaries in the hatch. 7 minutes and no sign of a police response. Lots of lessons to be learned from this but it will only be used to push the anti-gun agenda.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Let me remind everyone of a few things...
    This happened on another continent, about as far away from the USA as you can get.
    I won’t describe what I know about New Zealand, but do some homework and ask yourself why might this have happened there. What could have possibly set the stage for this there? Might citizens of New Zealand be less tolerant of Muslim immigrants and shariah law and all else that comes with it? Was the guy responding in retribution to some other previous jihadist attack?
    I posted the vid shortly after it’s release. If anyone cares, it’s very possible that it won’t be up indefinitely as is, so if you are so equipped as to make a copy to any format...
    The guy looks to have seen some combat at some point. Admittedly, he did leave himself open for attack on a few occasions but seemed fairly calm and focused overall. Of course, nobody was shooting back...

For OCD or OAC (or whatever the little crazy democrat POTUS wannabe is called) to even imply that what happens on another continent has anything to do with any US based entity just takes stupid to a whole new level. Her statement proves so much if you think about it though. Our dark deep state will use whatever tragic event to whatever ends they think appropriate and the people will just buy it all. This is slapstick from the hip propaganda at its best.

. **I want to find the clip where she openly blamed this on the NRA**

So, the next time a Muslim terrorist goes jihadi on a crowd of innocent people, please pay close attention to what the media and politicians say about it and compare it to what’s being said about this event and see if there seems to be some crazy agenda at work here.

Btw, the prime minister of New Zealand says they’re gonna make a few changes to their gun laws as a result of this tragic event... sounds familiar

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The reason "most" media outlets don't vociferously denounce muslim related attacks is quite simple; most media elites are cowards! It is the same cowardice that allows them to pounce on Catholic's and Christians for their beliefs. The fear of retribution personally on them is not as plausible as a true believer from koran's fairy tales. Same goes for gun owners. How many of you would shoot a politician or a news anchor for denigrating your belief in the Constitution? I would believe ZERO! That makes you an easy target for a coward on a soap box.

This whackjob in NZ is no more scary to me than any other whackjob with a deep rooted hatred for my lifestyle, my beliefs, my country, my President, whatever. His skill set to methodically kill people like he did does put him in a higher category of scary though. But is it any different when a muslim whackjob blows himself up in a crowded street mall?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    ......But is it any different when a muslim whackjob blows himself up in a crowded street mall?

Yes... in quite a few ways. Even in the effect it has on governments and media outlets on another continent...

Last edited:

RaleighReloader

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jan 30, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    So, the next time a Muslim terrorist goes jihadi on a crowd of innocent people, please pay close attention to what the media and politicians say about it and compare it to what’s being said about this event and see if there seems to be some crazy agenda at work here.

The Boston Marathon bombing was roundly condemned by the media, politicians of every stripe, and Muslim communities around the world.

Of course, the Boston bombers were as extreme as this New Zealand wackjob is. Neither were representative of the religious faiths that they purported to represent.

Mike

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The Boston Marathon bombing was roundly condemned by the media, politicians of every stripe, and Muslim communities around the world.

Of course, the Boston bombers were as extreme as this New Zealand wackjob is. Neither were representative of the religious faiths that they purported to represent.

Mike

I seem to remember there was a united condemnation of the Charlie Hebdo shootings, the Paris attack, and the truck massacres as well?!? Sometimes you just have to call a spade; a spade! Even the phony media. There is no doubt the scum politicians and media slugs we have here who identify as democrats are so hell bent on power and afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome that any link (no matter how utterly ridiculous), to white nationalism and Trump will most certainly be tossed out there.

Remember, yet again; the bodies (on the other side of the planet, in a different day), weren't even room temperature before our morons started chiming in with all the answers! F'n idiots! They refuse to learn!

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Mike
    I would be surprised if any of those communities did not condemn something like that. Of course they condemn acts such as these. There would be public outcry if they didn’t.
    I’m talking about pretty much everything else they have say about the matter and how they spin it and put it to use.

I do believe in freedom of religion and every other liberty that God gave us. I do not agree with the beliefs of the Muslim religion including their laws and customs as most Christians do not. I don’t believe anyone has the right to expect me to change my religion, customs, laws and way of life in my home country to suit them. I especially don’t feel the need to conform to any part of adapting or adopting on the basis of fear or terrorism.
    I’m sure many other people in many other countries feel much the same.
    I wonder if that’s any part of why this happened.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I would be surprised if any of those communities did not condemn something like that. Of course they condemn acts such as these. There would be public outcry if they didn’t.
    I’m talking about pretty much everything else they have say about the matter and how they spin it and put it to use.

I do believe in freedom of religion and every other liberty that God gave us. I do not agree with the beliefs of the Muslim religion including their laws and customs as most Christians do not. I don’t believe anyone has the right to expect me to change my religion, customs, laws and way of life in my home country to suit them. I especially don’t feel the need to conform to any part of adapting or adopting on the basis of fear or terrorism.
    I’m sure many other people in many other countries feel much the same.
    I wonder if that’s any part of why this happened.

If there is this level of resentment between New Zealanders and muslims over there, I'd like to be able to hear it from an objective news source. I suppose I could go search for the subject on the net, but I presume I don't hear about this hatred and resentment over there just as New Zealanders probably don't here about ours here. :dunno:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    If there is this level of resentment between New Zealanders and muslims over there, I'd like to be able to hear it from an objective news source. I suppose I could go search for the subject on the net, but I presume I don't hear about this hatred and resentment over there just as New Zealanders probably don't here about ours here. :dunno:
    +1 completely

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Why would you want to?

The only reason (IMO), would be to know what exactly was contained in it because you can’t rely on others to tell you the truth! Our phony agenda driven media has already mischaracterized this whacko’s intent to include Trump, the NRA, and degenerates that don’t endorse climate change.

This is a sad state of affairs for a populace that needs to be informed. And while agree that this whacko; and anyone else of ideologically or religiously driven murder credentials should not be propped up with recognition for their garbage, you are forced to hear it, and read it, because you can no longer trust any mainstream media to relay plain facts.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom