WTB: Blank rifle stock

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buck3050

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    LaPlace
    I'm looking for a Blank rifle stock with a picatinny rail. Like the ones at Academy that have the scopes attached. Where to buy or if someone has one to sell. PM please

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I tried to search a little for them this morning online and came up empty. Have you looked at the ones at academy to see if there are any company marking on theirs?

Tboy

Moving forward
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Greenwell Springs
    If it’s just something for your personal use you could use a 10/22 stock and bed it then mount your rail to it. Those stocks pop up quite often.

For something better looking blue guns go for about $55 with a picatinny rail http://www.blueguns.com/shopdisplaycategories.asp?id=9&cat=Longguns

You could also always just go to academy and look for a name on them or ask mgmt where they buy them from.

buck3050

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    LaPlace
    I search for a couple hours on the web and tried all different word combos. Nothing comes up. I may do that and look at academy but if someone’s out at academy look and save me a trip. LOL. I found a item called Stefi Stock for cameras and spotting scopes that are threaded on the bottom.

Last edited:

buck3050

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    LaPlace
    I went to Academy today and looked at the display of scopes and the stocks they are attached to. They are Boyd and I cant find them on their website. I may call them tomorrow and see. Academy had a couple behind the counter and I asked if there was any extra to sell and NO was the answer.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom