Gun Related Youtube Channels

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Forgotten Weapons

Second this! Forgotten Weapons is great. I’m a huge C&R/collector and love the technicals of how different firearms operate.

Military Arms Channel is great

hickock45 is an easy one

AK Operators Union for all things AK (and more)

Iraqveteran88

Warrior poet society

Demolition ranch

There are quite a few others I don’t know off top, but those are my go to channels. Will be checking out the others mentioned. Good thread!

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I'm surprised more of y'all haven't mentioned nutnfancy, lol!

Lately I have been watching Louder With Crowder (not all guns, but sponsored by Walther) and Donut Operator, both for entertainment and to have background noise.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    He also can talk for five hours about topics such as shoelaces (with various unrelated and uninformative side stories, at that).

You just don’t get it. You have to know how you intend on using your shoelaces. That’s why he gives an in depth Philosophy of Use. :p

I haven’t watched anything of his in a couple years, but I enjoyed when the ‘TNP’ers’ would suggest some cheap@$$ obscure junk for him to test out and he would do mental gymnastics trying to not say it was a cheap piece of plastic and pot metal.

Its not something you could suffer through a hours at a time but a little here and there was great.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    You just don’t get it. You have to know how you intend on using your shoelaces. That’s why he gives an in depth Philosophy of Use. :p

I haven’t watched anything of his in a couple years, but I enjoyed when the ‘TNP’ers’ would suggest some cheap@$$ obscure junk for him to test out and he would do mental gymnastics trying to not say it was a cheap piece of plastic and pot metal.

Its not something you could suffer through a hours at a time but a little here and there was great.

I enjoyed some of his earlier reviews as well as his philosophy of always having /good/ first-aid kit on person or very nearby. Nowadays it seems like he just makes incredibly long videos for the sake of making long videos. I couldn't care any less about him dirt biking, driving across the country, or etc. Just not my scene.

One thing that I never liked about him was how he carried/carries a fanny pack full of **** that one would very rarely use.

For me, the most important tool I carry is my phone. Next would be knife, flashlight, and then gun, in that order. An extra mag and a TQ are the only extra things I would consider having on me, but even then I don't. I do always have a TQ relatively near me, but I just can't bring myself to carry one daily.

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    Very surprised no one mentioned the Honest Outlaw or Kotaboy32.

and if you're a rimfire fan you'll really appreciate 22plinkster

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom