User Info Menu

Forgotten Weapons

C&Arsonel

Demolition Ranch
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin

Marksman

User Info Menu

Someone mentioned in another thread about The Box of Truth. I’ve seen it and I can definitely think worse ways to waste time at work.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

I just search what gun I’m looking for and start clicking on videos, usually for teardown/repair info. Not subscribed to any channels per se, but Hickock comes up a lot and his reviews appear unbiased as he’s out shooting the sheeit outa each gun.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

Alabama Arsenal, excellent narration/info.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

I know I already posted one I like and have looked at some others posted. So glad the thread was,stated.
    Mostly Utube gun vids are what not to do.

Take a Card. Any Card.

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I second Hickock45
    Last edited by Beau Etienne; August 19th, 2019 at 03:41 PM.
    “We Sackett boys never killed anything we didn't need to eat unless it was coming at us.”

Take a Card. Any Card.

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    Hickock45
    Yep
    “We Sackett boys never killed anything we didn't need to eat unless it was coming at us.”

Marksman

User Info Menu

If you want to learn about firearms from an EXPERT without the shilling, entertainment, paid reviews, sponsorship, etc. check out https://www.youtube.com/user/GunBlue490 This ole-timer is the real deal.

User Info Menu

Thanks to all for the links and leads. I have been enjoying working my way through every one of the Forgotten Weapons. I can't wait to look over all of the others mentioned.

Trust God, and your powder dry.

On Target

User Info Menu

Mrgunsngear
    Garand Thumb
    SageDynamics
    Legally Armed America