Change on gun control could be slow in New Zealand, NOPE!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    News just said that plans to change them will be as soon as 10 days.
    Those new ones will be implemented in 10 days or less so this will never happen again. The News here is saying how great it is that they are doing what we can not.
    I could see news ones like discounts Tax Credits on Guns and free CCW Permits and pay for training classes for those that want to carry in a religious place or school.
    {IE}Promote That Churches and Schools should be protecting them self.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Stories like this remind me I’m greatfull to live in a land that moves very slowly on legislation.

As frustrating as it may be to deal with political gridlock our founders designed our framework to be just that. And thank God they did the commicrats would have cleaned our clocks in 2009-2010.

Last edited:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La

Attachments

• pew.jpg
      pew.jpg
      41.5 KB · Views: 61

NolaRick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2019
    NOLA
    Key difference between NZ and the USA is the 2nd Amendment. For New Zealanders, gun ownership is not a fundamental right. For us, SCOTUS has already stated that the 2nd Amendment is a fundamental right. Thus, the Dems can wait till they're blue in the face, the next mass shooter event is not going to change the SCOTUS opinion that the 2nd Amendment is a fundamental right.

Next time the Dems start making anti-AR comments, just tell them that they shouldn't discriminate against your weapons just because they're black.

Jadams74

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2019
    Ponchatoula, Louisiana
    I hadn't heard that, but I'm not surprised. The media is only saying that he was a white supremacist and blame Trump. I do know that in his manifesto he stated that this is exactly what he wanted to happen and he wanted to spur democrats in America to push gun control legislation and cause more disagreement between the left and the right here in America, thereby dividing the country even more. One thing liberals and the mainstream media will never do is blame the shooter.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom