Arkansas Men Arrested.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Video

BENTON COUNTY, Ark. (KNWA) - Police arrested two men after they took turns shooting one another while wearing a bullet-resistant vest, according to a probable cause affidavit.
    Charles Eugene Ferris, 50, and Christopher Hicks, 36, were arrested Monday (April 1) in connection with an aggravated assault.
    They were released on a $5,000 bond and were issued a no-contact order from the Benton County Jail on Tuesday, April 2.
    Benton County Sheriff's Deputy Dorian Hendrix went to Mercy Hospital around 11 p.m Sunday, March 31, to investigate a male who had been shot multiple times while wearing a bullet-proof vest, according to the affidavit.
    Hendrix interviewed Ferris, who had a red spot on his chest, the affidavit states.
    Ferris told an elaborate story to try and cover up the truth.
    He said someone from the edge of a tree line began shooting at him and the "asset" on Highway 12, according to the affidavit.
    Ferris changed his story about the incident and said he did not want to get Hicks in trouble, so he made up his prior story, the affidavit states.
    He then told police what really happened and said he had been drinking on his back deck with Hicks and wanted Hicks to shoot him with the vest on.
    Hicks shot Ferris with a .22 caliber semi-automatic rifle, according to the affidavit.
    The bullet hit the top left corner of the vest stopping the bullet but leaving a red mark.
    Ferris told police he was "pissed" and Hicks put the vest on, the affidavit states.
    Ferris then "unloaded the clip into Hicks' back," according to a police report.
    No rounds from the .22 caliber semi-automatic rifle penetrated the vest.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I don’t see a crime here. :dunno:

Two consenting morons take turn busting a cap in each other. No one died and if one did would society really suffer?:naughty:

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    If they had killed each other it would have been" A civic improvement homicide

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

iu

hoggin357

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Iowa,La.
    Whatttt,,Charles ferris,,alias Chuck ferris was my best friend in HS many ,many
    years ago.I can believe he did this.But do not believe he or his buddy is a low life.
    Charles,(chuck)lives in a 500k home and has very nice vehicles and attends church
    almost daily.So this is one story you cant just say they low lifes.DA's ,yes.They are
    reputable individuals in the community.I haven't spoken to him in years.When he
    married a woman that had that kind of money,he seem to loose touch with his old
    friends that didn't have that kind of money.Why didn't they post it on Youtube?
    That would have been worth watching! Good ol chucky.You should have seen how
    crazy he and his friends were before he was married.Thats why I can believe this
    so easily.Its funny though,he has never been arrested until now for anything that
    I knew of.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom