Litter Bug at Best Buy today, let me vent.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    I was at Best Buy in Metairie today, and parked next to me was a Nissan Altima or Maxima Texas Plate -nope-. As I wss getting out of my truck the lady opened her door and thew two Popeye's bags of her trash on the ground, I told her to pick it up, she asked me why and I said because I said so, you don't litter parking lots like that. She picked the bags up but as I was walking into the store I saw her start to throw them out again so I walked over towards my truck and her husband started mouthing off. As they pulled away he said **** the law and threw the bags out his window. So if any LEO's want to run a 28 on that plate and pm me, I'll post his address online and asked people to go throw their trash in his yard and lets see how he feels then. BTW he was a typical anti police democrat.
    I'm just venting fella's, I know actions have consequences so don't tell me to mind my own business, I'm too old to give a crap and I won't be passive like most folks nowadays.

I know as usual I'll get negative feedback from the keyboard warriors on here, but if you don't have anything positive to say then just STFU.

Last edited by a moderator:

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    Glad to see you live up to your screenname lol. Coming from the northwest one of the biggest culture shocks was the sheer number of people that just throw trash wherever. I hate people who litter.

I may not be running out and hugging trees but there is no reason to litter. We have to not ruin what we have with trash everywhere.

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    Glad to see you live up to your screenname lol. Coming from the northwest one of the biggest culture shocks was the sheer number of people that just throw trash wherever. I hate people who litter.

I may not be running out and hugging trees but there is no reason to litter. We have to not ruin what we have with trash everywhere.

Lets just say I won't mention what actually went through my head at that moment.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    While I share you frustration for this kind of $h!t bird behavior, I fear one day you may find yourself in a situation you wished you weren’t in. There are some real crazies out there. I’m not willing to stand before a grand jury because some $h!t bird littered and I made an issue of it. I know some may find it cowardly, but I imagine it would be hard to provide for my family from prison or worse the grave.

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    While I share you frustration for this kind of $h!t bird behavior, I fear one day you may find yourself in a situation you wished you weren’t in. There are some real crazies out there. I’m not willing to stand before a grand jury because some $h!t bird littered and I made an issue of it. I know some may find it cowardly, but I imagine it would be hard to provide for my family from prison or worse the grave.

That's the problem with this world today, no one wants to take a stand to do whats right for fear of whatever. Today its litter, tomorrow it may be someone bullying your kid, or cutting your tires, you have to take a stand or be a p%ssy and submit like the sheeple they are.

Last edited:

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    That's the problem with this world today, no one wants to take a stand to do whats right for fear of whatever. Today its litter, tomorrow it may be someone bullying your kid, or cutting your tires, you have to take a stand or be a p%ssy and submit like the sheeple they are.

There are a lot of things that **** me off, but I’m not risking a full on confrontation while armed potentially while my wife and kids or someone else’s wife and kids could get caught up in the crossfire. Call me what you want some things just aren’t worth the risk. What would you have done if it had gotten physical or someone pulled a gun?

Don’t get me wrong, if we policed ourselves the world would be a better place. That’s just not the hill for me.

Last edited:

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    There are a lot of things that **** me off, but I’m not risking a full on confrontation while armed potentially while my wife and kids or someone else’s wife and kids could get caught up in the crossfire. Call me what you want some things just aren’t worth the risk. What would you have done if it had gotten physical or someone pulled a gun?

Don’t get me wrong, if we policed ourselves the world would be a better place. That’s just not the hill for me.

I didn't mean you personally, just people in general. But as usual people who weren't there are going to have something to say, I notified the people in Best Buy, they got the plate and called police. I was just making sure he wasn't going to mess with my vehicle. I would have attempted to de-escalate the situation if possible, but had he gotten out of the vehicle and I felt threatened then thing might not have turned out so great for him. I wasn't arguing with the man and I was walking back into the store when he threw the trash.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA

Sometimes staying out of trouble means avoiding verbal altercations that can escalate into something very serious. I used to confront people for littering all the time. They get ugly with you and never admit fault. These arrogant elitist narcissists feel they are being unfairly targeted when you confront them. They will never understand that they are only being confronted for their actions.
    I just don’t bother with it anymore.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I can tell you that if the bag would have fell out of my wife’s car and she was dealing with our kids before she picked them up,and you walked over and told her that, we would have a problem. You would have made more of an impact on them if you would have walked over while they were there and just picked it up and threw it in the garbage without saying a word.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I didn't mean you personally, just people in general. But as usual people who weren't there are going to have something to say, I notified the people in Best Buy, they got the plate and called police. I was just making sure he wasn't going to mess with my vehicle. I would have attempted to de-escalate the situation if possible, but had he gotten out of the vehicle and I felt threatened then thing might not have turned out so great for him. I wasn't arguing with the man and I was walking back into the store when he threw the trash.

Exactly, over a Popeyes bag. You have to pick your battles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Sometimes staying out of trouble means avoiding verbal altercations that can escalate into something very serious. I used to confront people for littering all the time. They get ugly with you and never admit fault. These arrogant elitist narcissists feel they are being unfairly targeted when you confront them. They will never understand that they are only being confronted for their actions.
    I just don’t bother with it anymore.

Exactly. If it bothers me I just pick it up and throw it away.

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    I can tell you that if the bag would have fell out of my wife’s car and she was dealing with our kids before she picked them up,and you walked over and told her that, we would have a problem. You would have made more of an impact on them if you would have walked over while they were there and just picked it up and threw it in the garbage without saying a word.

Were you there? Do you know the whole story...ugh no so like I said STFU. For one the bag didn't fall out the car she deliberately put more trash in it and layed it on the ground. I knew some dipsh%t would chime in. You f'n people just don't get it.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you

Look maybe I shouldn’t have said anything, but people are freakin crazy.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Were you there? Do you know the whole story...ugh no so like I said STFU. For one the bag didn't fall out the car she deliberately put more trash in it and layed it on the ground. I knew some dipsh%t would chime in. You f'n people just don't get it.

Your right. I don’t get why you would approach a woman when her husband was in the car for you to talk to. I also don’t know why you feel like your the litter police. I also can see how much of a tough guy you are by telling people to STFU and calling me a dipshit over the internet. I would refer back to you approaching the woman vs the man. Good luck with you vigilante justice, I’m sure we will read about you in the paper one day and be able to laugh at you.

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    Your right. I don’t get why you would approach a woman when her husband was in the car for you to talk to. I also don’t know why you feel like your the litter police. I also can see how much of a tough guy you are by telling people to STFU and calling me a dipshit over the internet. I would refer back to you approaching the woman vs the man. Good luck with you vigilante justice, I’m sure we will read about you in the paper one day and be able to laugh at you.

I didn't approach no one, I was waiting to get out of my truck she had her door open, and ain't nothing about being a tough guy, just not going to sit idly by while someone blatantly does crap like that. I guarantee you won't be reading about me in the paper.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I didn't approach no one, I was waiting to get out of my truck she had her door open, and ain't nothing about being a tough guy, just not going to sit idly by while someone blatantly does crap like that. I guarantee you won't be reading about me in the paper.

Sure it is, that’s the only reason someone would post something like this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom