Pelican asset llc?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • meplatgroup

Louisiana's #1 NFA Dealer
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Metairie, La.
    Anyone ever use pelican assets llc. It used to show Milton area now new iberia. I was looking at a xcaliber suppressor eco-22 from the www.thesilencerstore.com and they show to be a dealer for them.

Just a short word of advice because we’ve been down this road too many times to count. Right now everyone with a lathe in their garage is calling themselves a silencer manufacturer. And they say all the right things like “lifetime warranty”. But this is a tough business. Even some big companies have struggled. And these smaller ones almost never make it to the next level.

I’ve never heard of this particular company and we get non-stop calls from companies wanting us to carry their cans. Here’s my thoughts—-I always recommend crying once. We have .22 cans as cheap as $200 (Gemtech GM-22) but the most bang for the buck is the Dead Air Mask at $399. Quietest can on the market inch for inch and all stainless construction. Bergara does all of their manufacturing for them (and owns an interest) and they are well capitalized and here for the long haul.

If you want to come see a bunch of different .22 cans give us a call, we have the widest selection in the state. I’m an attorney and I draft the trust in house of you need one as well as having our own live scan pics and prints setup that is NOT hooked to the Internet but allows us to keep your pics and prints on file. We make it super easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom