how to permanently attach muzzle device - rocksett?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I read somewhere that they approved lightning strike welds, if one was so inclined to go climb a tree in a thunderstorm and wave the barrel around...

But the fine print, if I remember correctly, is the lightning strike weld must cover at least half of the area where the 2 parts meet. So not only do you have to climb a tree and wave the barrel around, you should be somehow spinning around in the tree to get the proper coverage during the strike.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    But the fine print, if I remember correctly, is the lightning strike weld must cover at least half of the area where the 2 parts meet. So not only do you have to climb a tree and wave the barrel around, you should be somehow spinning around in the tree to get the proper coverage during the strike.
    I rarely read the fine print...but I bet if you get a good lightning strike you’ll never have to fool with it again.

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    The easiest way is to drill and pin and a spot weld on the pin. Just about any jackleg that owns or knows one with a home MIG welder can do it.

Top Bottom