Marksman

User Info Menu

Another jewel from a poor down-trodden black man

Marksman

User Info Menu

Marksman

User Info Menu

Typical, paying them for doing nothing.
    The greater majority of my vast fortune I've spent on women whiskey & weapons......The rest, I just pissed away.

If you find yourself in a fair gun fight; your tactics suck !

"The only easy day is yesterday."

Guns don't kill people; cell phones do!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Another thoughtful facts based argument, that flies in the face of this nonsense about the disadvantaged minority.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    While that may be true. That they were paid to go capture slaves for a couple hundred years that doesn’t explain the thousands of years prior. Slavery wasn’t a new thing when the Dutch showed up in Africa.
    It was not new there; correct. But it was different than it was practiced here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 991GT3 View Post
    It was not new there; correct. But it was different than it was practiced here.

True sometimes it was worse sometimes it was better. But it’s the same principles one human owning another. In the Bible you see accounts of lenders calling loans and in slaving the indebted. You read about brothers selling their kid brother into slavery. You read about a North African being a slave to another North African. Often times North African slaves were required to be castrated (for similar reasons you would a do) to get the less strenuous jobs.
    Last edited by Bangswitch; July 1st, 2019 at 11:53 AM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

We all KNOW - or *SHOULD* know - that this is a political ploy to further divide & conquer by the slaveowner party.

Will it work?

It shouldn’t; it depends on each individual whether or not we allow these clowns to further divide us.

Fight lies with truth: the Antebellum South was Democrat-controlled as was the Klan afterwards.

Let the LEFT pay for its own past transgressions.

Watch them (A) shut up and (B) Blacks leave the “plantation party”.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Sarah had a slave (Hagar) that she made have a child with Abraham. That son was Ishmael. When Isaac was born to prevent any chance of competition Abraham sent Ismael into the wilderness. I’ve heard it discussed that from Ishmael's lineage came Mohammad. My amateur curiosity on the subject starts to show here.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    This just popped into my head

A friend and I are writing a song about how I Lost My White Privilege..

Without giving to much of it away...Also I'm writing one called Trailer Park Cassinova as well.

Any input would be appreciated....
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.