Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Marksman

User Info Menu

Smith and Wesson Model 10 38 Special S&W

Smith and Wesson Model 10 38 Special S&W

Smith and Wesson Model 10-10, chambered in 38 special. Very comfortable grips, fit my size L glove hands very well. Import marked along to top of the barrel PW Arms Redmond VA. Finish wear from lots of holster carry.

Accuracy has been outstanding, probably thanks to the heavy bull barrel and dedicated .38 caliber. Lockup is good and ejector rod is straight. Fixed rear notch and ramp front sight. Trigger is typical of older s&w revolvers.*

Hammer mounted firing pin. Serial number BRJ2xxx

Includes 136 rds of Monarch 158 gr and 20 rd of Remington 38 special. There are a few spent cases in there as well if you're a reloader. Also includes an HKS speedloader and 6 aluminum A-Zoom snap caps.

Trade towards the following:

22LR full-size pistol ideally with a threaded barrel under 5 inches in length. Ruger MK series or similar, not the tiny little 22 plinkers.

9mm pistol, Glock Gen 4 or similar. May also be interested in other 9mm handguns.

22 LR bolt gun or AR upper with a threaded barrel.

Mossberg pump 12 ga

pre freedom group Remington 12 ga or mossbberg pump gun, police model ideal

270 or 30 Cal hunting rifle, would like a threaded barrel or a barrel with a large enough diameter to thread.

Red dot such as the entry level aimpoint or Trijicon MRO

Glock 43

Mountain bike, Fuji or similar

Add cash as needed to make up the difference for your item.

Local FTF only in New Orleans area. Buyer must sign bill of sale and be Louisiana resident. PM is the best way to reach me. I work nights and keep my phone silenced during the day.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Is it round butt or square?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JDLEATH View Post
    Is it round butt or square?
    Square butt.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

I know u said 9mm but i want to throw this out there,I have a sig p229 40sw for trade...from all the research I've did,they make conversion drop in barrels to make the p229 40sw into a 357sig and 9mm...just wanted to throw that out there..if you're interested PM me