Join BayouShooter For Free
Cajun Ammo

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 101112 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 131
  1. #101
    Not a Fed.

    User Info Menu

    I like DWI checkpoints. I get to see my Trooper and Deputy friends sometime. And my stuff is legal.


    If I had any say in how DWI checkpoints were done I would just have LEO's stopping all the people running fog lights. When you tell them why you stopped them and smell the booze when they roll the window down. (Notice I said roll the window down, I'm old)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The problems we face today are
    there because the people who work
    for a living are outnumbered by those
    who vote for a living.




  2. #102
    ESSAYONS

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by charlie12 View Post
    I like DWI checkpoints. I get to see my Trooper and Deputy friends sometime. And my stuff is legal.


    If I had any say in how DWI checkpoints were done I would just have LEO's stopping all the people running fog lights. When you tell them why you stopped them and smell the booze when they roll the window down. (Notice I said roll the window down, I'm old)
    Most of the time running only fog lights at night isn't legal anyway. Headlights are supposed to be at a height between 24" and 54" from the ground measured from the ground to the center of the headlight when the vehicle has no load. And before anyone gets all bent out of shape again, it's LA R.S. 32:303.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  3. #103
    Not a Fed.

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    Most of the time running only fog lights at night isn't legal anyway. Headlights are supposed to be at a height between 24" and 54" from the ground measured from the ground to the center of the headlight when the vehicle has no load. And before anyone gets all bent out of shape again, it's LA R.S. 32:303.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    I'm talking about 32:322
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The problems we face today are
    there because the people who work
    for a living are outnumbered by those
    who vote for a living.




  4. #104
    ESSAYONS

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by charlie12 View Post
    I'm talking about 32:322
    Ah...you meant fog lights and headlights. I see a lot of people using fog lights instead of headlights so that's where my mind went.

    There's also the license plate light to consider.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. #105
    All or nothing

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post



    I take great satisfaction in just knowing you tried.
    Glad I could help you with that
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

    and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

  6. #106
    Not a Fed.

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    Ah...you meant fog lights and headlights. I see a lot of people using fog lights instead of headlights so that's where my mind went.

    There's also the license plate light to consider.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yep but they don't blind me
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The problems we face today are
    there because the people who work
    for a living are outnumbered by those
    who vote for a living.




  7. #107
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    States with no form of vehicle inspection, maybe we should join them.

    Alaska
    Arkansas
    Iowa
    Michigan
    Minnesota
    Mississippi
    Montana
    North Dakota
    South Carolina
    South Dakota
    Florida
    Wyoming

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicl..._United_States
    Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool

  8. #108
    Moving forward

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    It's not locked yet so we can make that happen. You wanna throw your hat in the ring?
    Ha! I’ve been here a long time and nobody’s ever asked me that. You’re my first

  9. #109
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by buttanic View Post
    States with no form of vehicle inspection, maybe we should join them.

    Alaska
    Arkansas
    Iowa
    Michigan
    Minnesota
    Mississippi
    Montana
    North Dakota
    South Carolina
    South Dakota
    Florida
    Wyoming

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicl..._United_States
    Dont know why but I read that with the tune of a Johnny Cash song.

  10. #110
    ESSAYONS

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by buttanic View Post
    States with no form of vehicle inspection, maybe we should join them.

    Alaska
    Arkansas
    Iowa
    Michigan
    Minnesota
    Mississippi
    Montana
    North Dakota
    South Carolina
    South Dakota
    Florida
    Wyoming

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicl..._United_States
    Maybe. In locations without an emissions test, you can get a 2 year inspections sticker. The longer the time between inspections, the less critical the inspection becomes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •