SOLD: Ruger LCP OR LCP II in New Orleans

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    Interested in buying a Ruger LCP or LCP II. I would prefer a LCP II but if the price is right I will take a regular LCP. Now, I have two conditions. First, I would prefer to find something in the greater New Orleans area. Second, know that I can drive to Academy Sports and buy a new LCP for $199 and an LCP II for $289 so don’t come at me with prices that exceed the price for a brand new one off the shelf. I am not desperate and like I said I could easily go to Academy and get a brand new one at any time. I just know that we all have safe queens that spend time in our safes collecting dust and if we can sell them for our next “project” or “Obsession” we don’t mind letting one go. PM me with any offers and we can exchange numbers to send pictures. I will want to see pictures. Thanks for looking and I look forward to seeing some offers.

NOLASHOOTER

Last edited:

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I'll take $280 for it.has 1 standered mag,plus this mag that's in the picture I think it's a plus 1 or 2...and no lie,I also have a 15rd extendo for this little beast..
    I also think I have the factory box for it..I'll have to check once I get home.i wasnt planning on selling it untill I saw your post but if u want it,I'll take $280 for the whole package..it probably has around 40rds thru it.brought it brand new
    5927c4508f010e8b98f775965caf325b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom